Steeler Nation forum wants to fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TMC

One more point, you may as well BAN me now. Any hope I had of every talking football on this site DIED when you threw my name in this sticky.

Doubt it? How many people remember Bill Clinton and what he did as a president? I bet you all remember Lewinsky. By drawing unwarranted attention to me by sticking this, making me the poster boy of your witch hunt, you have done EXACTLY the same thing.

Either you are ignorant as hell or simply a scumbag.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One more point, you may as well BAN me now. Any hope I had of every talking football on this site DIED when you threw my name in this sticky.

Doubt it? How many people remember Bill Clinton and what he did as a president? I bet you all remember Lewinsky. By drawing unwarranted attention to me by sticking this, making me the poster boy of your witch hunt, you have done EXACTLY the same thing.

Either you are ignorant as hell or simply a scumbag.

clearly doesnt read posts, just gets angry.

Please just close this thread, its run its course imo.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And, Lunchbox, you remember that Ben was accused of **** but fail to remember that your own player...and 6 others including Clay Matthews, were involved in **** accusations?

Right, yet everyone but Underwood was determined to have had nothing to do with whatever went down, kinda like the other players who were with Ben in Milledgeville.

And like Ben, the police have determined the stories of the accusers is too inconsistent to really take action. I'm not sure the status of the investigation, or why it's even ongoing, but whatever the case, hopefully a resolution will happen sooner rather than later.

Anyway, can one of you three please be the bigger man and just move the f**k on?

L

Lunchboxer

You know, I had stopped posting here deciding to just let it go, but now I won't.

Longtimefan, you are a *******. If you think putting my name in the title of this thread was not calling me out, then you are a bigger ******* than I thought you were.

You PMed me this thread to make sure I would see it. You could have just as easily asked me in the PM. You could have clicked on my name, hit "Search All Posts" and read to SEE if I had trolled this site. You decided, in your infinite (sarcasm alert) to post a sticky on this board directed a me because of what OTHER posters said on another message board.

Did you think putting it out in public would not draw attention? At that point, had I done ANYTHING here to warrant that attention? In fact, there are people on this site that did not even KNOW who I was. That should show that I had blended in well. Instead of handling this privately, you decided to make it a public affair.

As I stated to you in the PM I sent you, in essence, you staked me out in the town square and provided rocks to your members. YOU made me a target.

Therefore, you either did it intentionally, which makes you a ******** or you did it unintentionally, which makes you a *******.

And, Lunchbox, you remember that Ben was accused of **** but fail to remember that your own player...and 6 others including Clay Matthews, were involved in **** accusations?

Amnesia? Alzheimers? Ignorance? Der......

Sorry for forgetting OLD *** NEWS. Your really getting on my Nerves. Im betting your going to quote this and say something stupid as usual.

Your not here to Talk Football your here to start BOARD WARS.

Sorry for Ranting like that I needed to vent some steam

Last post on this subject.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Fyi

tmc is not a troll

a solid poster

so dont label him a troll

T

TMC

Right, yet everyone but Underwood was determined to have had nothing to do with whatever went down, kinda like the other players who were with Ben in Milledgeville.

And like Ben, the police have determined the stories of the accusers is too inconsistent to really take action. I'm not sure the status of the investigation, or why it's even ongoing, but whatever the case, hopefully a resolution will happen sooner rather than later.

Anyway, can one of you three please be the bigger man and just move the f**k on?

What do you not get, there is no moving on at this message board for me. LTF decided to post the thread from SteelerNation and attach my name to it, making me the poster child for the "Troll War" (that never even happened).

You cannot put worms back in the can. Even when I pointed this out earlier, he did not remove the thread. He did not lock it. He did not do anything, just let it keep going.

He states he did this to find out my intentions. That could have happened in a private message. He made sure to send me one to point to this thread.

He states he wanted to make all members aware of what was happening at SteelerNation, but decided that my name should headline the show. Even though, as I state AGAIN, I had done nothing to warrant said attention.

You cannot go back and undo the damage. I spent days on here blending in, only talking football, and he makes me the face of Steeler "trolls".

The sad part, until I registered here, I had no issues with Packer fans and conducted myself that way, only talking football and only rebutting advances made first.

You would think that moderators would understand how and when to use stickys and tact.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
What do you not get, there is no moving on at this message board for me. LTF decided to post the thread from SteelerNation and attach my name to it, making me the poster child for the "Troll War" (that never even happened).

You cannot put worms back in the can. Even when I pointed this out earlier, he did not remove the thread. He did not lock it. He did not do anything, just let it keep going.

He states he did this to find out my intentions. That could have happened in a private message. He made sure to send me one to point to this thread.

He states he wanted to make all members aware of what was happening at SteelerNation, but decided that my name should headline the show. Even though, as I state AGAIN, I had done nothing to warrant said attention.

You cannot go back and undo the damage. I spent days on here blending in, only talking football, and he makes me the face of Steeler "trolls".

The sad part, until I registered here, I had no issues with Packer fans and conducted myself that way, only talking football and only rebutting advances made first.

You would think that moderators would understand how and when to use stickys and tact.

Instead of whining , and going to other forums and calling me a ******* why didnt you use some TACT and say...Hey just edit the tile and I am happy..You decided not to..

We both made wrong judgments and I apologize for making it appear you were a troll even tho I posted at least 3 times how you were a solid poster..Or how you did nothing wrong..

That wasn't good enough

Point is, you were the hot head not me..

Even with all the name calling and assaults to me I never once tossed insults your way

GL to your team tomorrow..

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
And that forum said we had no football knowledge?

Rofll check this out

Talking about DD being hurt

he is their most experienced WR if he is not at 100% its gonna hurt them at times with the check downs, force Nelson & James to run more precise routes, without driver we could see a WR run the wrong route and a defender loungin pick and return it for 6, ala Larry Brown.

I had to bring this up again

As I stated earlier in the thread THOSE ( not all ) fans were clueless

So he was hurt and how did the check downs and wr running the wrong routes work out?

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dude, it's time to let it go. It's over, all is silent on the board. We have the Lombardi back home in Green Bay, which speaks for itself. Nothing else really needs to be said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts