Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I really love how people think the worse of others by just one paragraph..Instead of asking something they mouth off and then look like fools

T

TMC

Actually, he didn't have anyone doing any such thing. I did it for fun - and some Steeler fans, who are apparently less sensitive and uptight, went along with it and posted some as well. It was all in fun.

Chillax, dude. :happy0005:
LMAO, your moderators are banning people for less because of what they said they may do on another message board. Fans here are calling Steeler fans dregs of society and such, claiming some type of moral superiority, and yet, I am the one that should chillax?

Ever heard of practicing what you preach? If you want moral high ground, you do not get it by calling QBs from other teams ****** or posting vile pictures.

But, stay classy. It is all in fun.

Well, at least until someone from another team does it. Then, they are scum.

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
LMAO, your moderators are banning people for less because of what they said they may do on another message board. Fans here are calling Steeler fans dregs of society and such, claiming some type of moral superiority, and yet, I am the one that should chillax?

Ever heard of practicing what you preach? If you want moral high ground, you do not get it by calling QBs from other teams ****** or posting vile pictures.

But, stay classy. It is all in fun.

Well, at least until someone from another team does it. Then, they are scum.

I dont' have to call Big Ben any names to make fun of him. I can just post stuff like this:

"I want to be a role model," Roethlisberger said Monday. "I want people to look up to me. I like when kids wear my jerseys."

:rotfl: :rotfl:

:happy0005:

T

TMC

Read and comprehend

Show me where I said YOU claimed to own us?

I didnt

Said you were mentioned on how YOU were owning us

Yeah I singled you out..I wanted you aware of what your fellow posters over there were doing and saying..I wanted to know your take on it all since you were in my eyes a good poster..

Wasnt trying to **** you off, sorry if that is how I came across.

If I wanted to throw you under the bus, I would have...But you havent said anything to do that..

Again your a good poster and if we wanted you gone, you would have been

I should have never been mentioned. I have done nothing wrong.

I have no more control over what others say on another message board than you do.

And, you opened me up to false accusations and scrutiny on this board, by the moderators, who have shown they are already ready to ban me even though I have done nothing wrong.

Is that your higher standard? And, if you want to run a better board, wouldn't keeping photos that have nothing to do with football and are only posted to incite be the first step in that journey.

What you did was use me to garner attention and drive a point home...and IMO, that is classless and simply ******.

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, what you did was single me out because I came from another website where you do not like what is being said.

Then, you put my name in the title so everyone would see it. You have another moderator that is ready to ban me. In fact, in reading this thread, it appears I had already been banned but it was rescinded.

Then, you PMed me this thread so I would see it.

Now, not only do you have Packer fans in a frenzy, you have them dragging the worst photos they can find into this thread, disparaging ALL Steeler fans, and even have so called Steeler fans on this site making false claims about who they think I am.

You think you were doing me a favor? It is almost like you are TRYING to instigate something. You claim that this board can talk football with even some of the worst fans (citing Bears fans) and yet, even though I have TRIED to stay on the topic of football, I get called out in a thread like this.

And Packer fans state we lack class.

Now you state not to worry about it since I have done nothing to warrant a banning. Wow, shouldn't you have checked that first before throwing me under the bus?

PS: You also did not read where I said I was owning anyone.

Just give up with your lame victim crap already.

T

TMC

Just give up with your lame victim crap already.

Why did you edit all the dumpster stuff out?

Did your class instantly kick in?

I have not started ****. I can. But, as we both know, you boys cannot handle it. You can dish it out, but when it gets too sticky, you ban people.

Then, you talk about your superiority and chest thump.

The funny part is, in all of this, I am HERE, where all your little friends and backup are, and not one of you have dazzled me with class or football knowledge.

You talk about it and talk about having it but must keep it locked in a vault somewhere.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
File under "You Can't Make This S--- Up":

This post:

Rodgers will get hit and they will hit him hard. They will rough him up with every chance they get. I hate to be the one to break it to the [FILTH] sponge heads.....RODGERS IS GONNA GET [FILTH]ED UP SUNDAY...That's what the Steelers do and I wont apologize for it. [FILTH] THE PACKERS AND THEIR 1720s era championships. THEY HAVE 9 RUGBY CHAMPIONSHIPS WEARING JIM THORPE HELMETS.....WHO GIVES A [FILTH]...
...is directly followed (on the same thread) by this:

I have yet to see a Steelers fan calling for a cheap shot on Rodgers or wishing him hurt.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I could easily post things from Packers in the same light, but I would get banned.

Again.

Fact is your not banned...and wont be banned over this

Stop your whining that you will

We tolerate before we ban...But I banned those posters cuz it was blatant trolling on their part

So dont just lump our forum in like how other forums are ran

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I should have never been mentioned. I have done nothing wrong.

I have no more control over what others say on another message board than you do.

And, you opened me up to false accusations and scrutiny on this board, by the moderators, who have shown they are already ready to ban me even though I have done nothing wrong.

Is that your higher standard? And, if you want to run a better board, wouldn't keeping photos that have nothing to do with football and are only posted to incite be the first step in that journey.

What you did was use me to garner attention and drive a point home...and IMO, that is classless and simply ******.

Again sorry your taking it the wrong way...

How many times do I have to say your a good poster for you to believe me?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
...to act like the fans of this site have held some moral high ground is laughable.
Which is the higher moral ground?
An admin of a site (Such as that Stealers one) encouraging the member to go to a Packers site and to start being trolls?

Or the admin of a site (Packers) and telling it's members to play it cool to not go there and stir up trouble?
Heck, it wasn't just a mod who suggested that we keep it here. It was the top admin. Robdog himself.
I just find it pretty laughable that you hold some type of "we are better than them" idea when the crap on this board is just as bad as any other. You have the same bottom feeders in the Packers group of fans that you do in ANY group of fans. Yet, you act as though your worst is better than someone else's best.
We do not encourage or want to see Packers play dirty of intentionally injuring Steelers players.
We do not go over to Steelers boards to stir up crap by trolling.
We have been doing nothing but defending ourselves against the Stealers trash that was on here.
And we have every right to do that. They push first and we push back. They were asking for it. They got what they wanted and then the Packers fans are being blamed for it? Child please.
WE DID NOT START THE TRASH TALKING THAT WAS GOING ON HERE. IT WAS THE STEELERS CRAPPY FANS THAT DID.
SO IF YOUR GOING TO BLAME SOMEONE, BLAME THEM AND NOT US.

So yeah. We are better than them. Way way way way better. Miles better. Centuries better.
We are diamonds. They are garbage. Just garbage and it's garbage day and it's being thrown out to the curb.
We are on the moral high ground.

I dunno why you, TMC, are attacking us by defending them. (Probably because your a member of such a low class board?)

If you don't like it here, then leave. Just leave.
Or stop being a whiny little victim.
Child please.

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why did you edit all the dumpster stuff out?

Did your class instantly kick in?

I have not started ****. I can. But, as we both know, you boys cannot handle it. You can dish it out, but when it gets too sticky, you ban people.

Then, you talk about your superiority and chest thump.

The funny part is, in all of this, I am HERE, where all your little friends and backup are, and not one of you have dazzled me with class or football knowledge.

You talk about it and talk about having it but must keep it locked in a vault somewhere.

Yada. yada, yada , yada yada.

Same old tired garbage.

Funny how some clown over on your board decides a poster should come here and start crap and you magically appear. Oh right. just a coincidence.

We can more than take anything you can dish out and no one here has to impress YOU, of all people.

And please, spare us the butt hurt crap about how some posters are trashing all Steeler fans with pictures. If you're that thin skinned then obviously you're the one that can't take it.

You don't like it here? Then just leave instead of whining about how this board is moderated and how you are a victim.

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
T

TMC

File under "You Can't Make This S--- Up":

This post:

...is directly followed (on the same thread) by this:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

http://www.packerforum.com/f11/harrisons-mocking-isnt-so-funny-27139.html

No tears will be shed by me if he gets taken out.

http://www.packerforum.com/f8/dear-oline-please-keep-james-harrison-away-aaron-rodgers-26720.html
Thankfully texas is very pro gun. If Harrison tries to take out Aron I think Harrison will be taken out himself.

And death penalty.
Which I'm against but I'll make an exception for Harrison.

Class, thy name not be Green Bay.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score

What are you, King of the Red Herring? I didn't even use the word "class", and my point was that the juxtaposition of those two quotes on the Steelers board was funny - and it was.

But since it apparently bugs you, do you think the two Packer fans you quoted talking about death were serious? That's rhetorical, by the way - I know you don't.

T

TMC

Which is the higher moral ground?
An admin of a site (Such as that Stealers one) encouraging the member to go to a Packers site and to start being trolls?

Or the admin of a site (Packers) and telling it's members to play it cool to not go there and stir up trouble?
Heck, it wasn't just a mod who suggested that we keep it here. It was the top admin. Robdog himself.

We do not encourage or want to see Packers play dirty of intentionally injuring Steelers players.
We do not go over to Steelers boards to stir up crap by trolling.
We have been doing nothing but defending ourselves against the Stealers trash that was on here.
And we have every right to do that. They push first and we push back. They were asking for it. They got what they wanted and then the Packers fans are being blamed for it? Child please.
WE DID NOT START THE TRASH TALKING THAT WAS GOING ON HERE. IT WAS THE STEELERS CRAPPY FANS THAT DID.
SO IF YOUR GOING TO BLAME SOMEONE, BLAME THEM AND NOT US.

So yeah. We are better than them. Way way way way better. Miles better. Centuries better.
We are diamonds. They are garbage. Just garbage and it's garbage day and it's being thrown out to the curb.
We are on the moral high ground.

I dunno why you, TMC, are attacking us by defending them. (Probably because your a member of such a low class board?)

If you don't like it here, then leave. Just leave.
Or stop being a whiny little victim.
Child please.

I posted three quotes of members of this site making reference to James Harrison being taken out. Sure, the death penalty is not as bad as an injury :rolleyes: .

And, regardless of what your moderators have said, your members have not taken heed of it. You WANT to be classy, but you have members here, just like EVERY other message board, that lack it.

And, if you do not like what I am saying, step OUT of the thread that was directed at me. I have not carried this ANYWHERE but here, where I was called out.

So, f-off. Hit the bricks. Funny how all of you crawl out of the woodwork to defend this site, can the moderator that called me out now handle himself? He seems pretty adequate at it. Do you think he needs your help?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One more thing, TMC.
You wouldn't be seeing the stuff you see and feeling this way if you hadn't been here in the first place.
Ignorance is bliss.
So really. You have only yourself to blame.

T

TMC

What the Hell is going on out here.

There are good steeler boards. I found this real legit classy post at steeler universe Trolls makin' Steeler Nation look bad.

Seems like the Steeler trolls here are Bear fans in disguise.

There is nothing wrong with SteelerNation. I know the guy who posted the "get something started" thing. You can bet it was more to make the time go by and his intention was not to start a troll war. We have fans from other teams that post there daily and some have even become subscribing members.

But, until you get some fans from your opponent there, you cannot really talk football. You know your team. They know theirs. Without an opposing view, it is simply a circle jerk. I find it funny when fans of opposing teams do not want other fans on their board. IMO, it simply means they do not want to recognize their teams shortcomings and weaknesses.

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
Wow. They are really zeroing in on SnowPlow. He's got them all kinds of confused.

L.M.G.&.G.A.O.

Cool. Then it's another good reason why it was worth it for you to invite me here! Thanks! :happy0005:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

T

TMC

One more thing, TMC.
You wouldn't be seeing the stuff you see and feeling this way if you hadn't been here in the first place.
Ignorance is bliss.
So really. You have only yourself to blame.

And, this thread would not have been here if your moderator had not went to another site.

So, I guess all of this is his fault as well.

Oh wait, der. I came to talk football. I have TRIED to talk football. People here STATE they want to talk football. Then, they spend all their time doing everything BUT talking football.

Brilliant.

PS: You would not be here worried about this if you had not came in the thread addressed to ME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts