Steeler Fan: I Come in Peace

Joe Steeler Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wanted to stop by and say great game last night and wish the very best for your team. You have a very talented team and a lot to look forward to. Your skill positions are solid, your defense is among the leagues best, your coaching staff is as solid as they come. Now your kicker .... well, . . . that's a different story! lol

I've always held the Green Bay Packers right up there with my very own Pittsburgh Steelers as 2 of the most elite franchises in the world with the best fan following around. Aside from both loving great tailgate food and adult beverages, our fan bases have a lot in common! The tradition of these 2 franchises is absolutely unparalleled.

Anyhow, I didn't want to get into the symantics of how the game played out, I just wanted to stop by and say thanks for making the game great and keep your head up. Your future is bright and I don't see it being a very long time before the Packers are back at the dance.

Regards,

Joe Steeler Fan

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wanted to stop by and say great game last night and wish the very best for your team. You have a very talented team and a lot to look forward to. Your skill positions are solid, your defense is among the leagues best, your coaching staff is as solid as they come. Now your kicker .... well, . . . that's a different story! lol

I've always held the Green Bay Packers right up there with my very own Pittsburgh Steelers as 2 of the most elite franchises in the world with the best fan following around. Outside of loving food and drink, our fan bases have a lot in common! The tradition of these 2 franchises is absolutely unparalleled.

Anyhow, I didn't want to get into the symantics of how the game played out, I just wanted to stop by and say thanks for making the game great and keep your head up. Your future is bright and I don't see it being a very long time before the Packers are back at the dance.

Regards,

Joe Steeler Fan

Thanks a lot, that means a lot from a Steelers fan, Much respect!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words.

For one I don't dislike your franchise like a lot of people in here do.

I do think the refs were sided with you on the game, but that's another story.

It was indeed a great game, and that last throw by Big Ben and the catch were absolutely perfect, anything other than that and we win the game. But we should've won it, and the fact that we should've won against the current SB champions at their home speaks volumes.

But we still need to correct some aspects that are easily fixable (kicker and backup dbs).

Now, I have a question for you: Would you trade Gay for Bush? I know you guys hate his guts, and deservedly so, as he sucks. But Bush makes suckiness a new art. The fact that he's allways close to the receiver, but NEVER makes a move for the ball is just so enerving.

So, do you trade or not?

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
If The packers didn't exist, I probably would be a Pittsburgh Steeler fan. My mom went to High School with Rocky Bleier and knew him. He was from Appleton Wisconsin btw.

Gay totally sucks, and so does Bush. Both should be cut and out of the league.

Good game. I got to watch it with a Pittsburgh fan, and it was back and forth depression then elation. I was a hell of a ride. Sucks we lost. But, one team had to. It really just came down to who had the ball last cause the secondaries of both teams had players that couldn't make a play against 1 legged senior citizens.

OP
OP
Joe Steeler Fan

Joe Steeler Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words.

It was indeed a great game, and that last throw by Big Ben and the catch were absolutely perfect, anything other than that and we win the game.

Now, I have a question for you: Would you trade Gay for Bush? I know you guys hate his guts, and deservedly so, as he sucks. But Bush makes suckiness a new art. The fact that he's allways close to the receiver, but NEVER makes a move for the ball is just so enerving.

So, do you trade or not?

I would make that trade. I would do it for size alone. Gay is a smurf that plays a 10yd cushion off the ball and get's totally owned in press coverage. Gay also has serious footwork problems as well. He can't seem to find his feet in open space and just falls. It's disgraceful.

Terrible ...

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would make that trade. I would do it for size alone. Gay is a smurf that plays a 10yd cushion off the ball and get's totally owned in press coverage. Gay also has serious footwork problems as well. He can't seem to find his feet in open space and just falls. It's disgraceful.

Terrible ...
You remember the NFCC game in 07? Well, a Giants KR fumbled the ball, in OT, and one of our players, instead of falling on it (he was completely alone) tried to pick it up and run with it. The ball was inside their 30 yard line. The player? Jarrett Bush.

Last game? He gave up a 60 yard TD to Wallace, a 54 yard catch to Ward and a 20 yard completion to Heath Miller. 134 yards ALL ON HIM. That happens EVERY game.

Think twice. Gay is terrible, but is Deion Sanders compared to Jarrett Bush.

The one good thing is that in reality he's our 5th CB, as both Al Harris and Pat Lee are in IR. The bad thing is that both Al Harris and Pat Lee are in the IR, so Bush is going to play...

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HAHAH
You folks *really* want Willie Gay??
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D65TCM3QhrQ"]YouTube- Adrian Peterson Crushes William Gay of the Pittsburgh Steelers[/ame]

^ *That* was EMBARRASSING! :resent:

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Willie is finally riding the pine. You might be able to make a deal for him.

I hope Harris and Lee recover soon!

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was one of the worst plays I have ever seen!
Haha! Yeah, tell me about it! We've been suffering through his miscues all season long.
But Coach T finally yanked him and put Deshea in. Hopefully that'll get us by Baltimore.
Merry Christmas!

Latest posts