1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Steel Wheels a "True" Packers Fan?

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Ryan, Aug 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I may be wrong here and if I am someone please provide me with a quote AND hyperlink to the post, but has Steel Wheels EVER posted anything that shows he's a Packers fan? I have never read anything supportive of the organization that he has posted.

DO NOT TALK SMACK IN THIS THREAD, I am simply asking an honest question to determine if this is becoming a flame problem.

2. vikefan

vikefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    If an outsiders opinion means anything,he seems to be even more negative to the Packers than some opposing fans. At least thats the case with Sherman. I don't know if that doesn't make him a fan, though.

3. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Ryan, Steel Wheels, aka Chase, is a cancer that has come over from the GB News Chronicle site. Basically, the guy is like a gnat flitting around your head...mildly annoying to the point you want to splat him.

His whole schtick is to bait people who wish to talk constructive football into petty little arguements that tend to ramp up into full-blown mayhem.

While I am very critical of Sherman at times, it is his sole purpose in life to hate the man with every ounce of his being. And no, he has never really posted anything of substance for...well, ever.

Bottom line...follow along and, when it gets to the point that the whole forum is in constant battle with his ridiculous **** (and it will be) you may choose to do what you wish.

4. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    We must keep Steel Wheels. Ryan, arrow and IPB will understand why I suggest that ;-)

5. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    hahahaha...

6. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Honestly Ryan, I have no problem with him at all, except for the fact that he constantly bashes MS (hey I don't agree with everything MS does, but there IS a reason he is the HC and not me) and will always start pointless threads. As digs said, he starts threads to get into arguements with other forum members. I wouldn't mind him at all if every one of his posts wasn't negative and if it didn't include the ideology that MS is a bad coach and needs to be fired, or that the Pack are doomed. I don't see hjow he can be a real Pack fan since he always is stating the Pack are crap.

7. sixone220

sixone220 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    i think the board was a lot better place before i took my little hiatus for softball. i came back and i was like who the hell is this guy ripping of sherman and barnett and claiming that the pack and done before even a scrimmage is played? he contributes nothing positive to this board.

8. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Glad to have you back sixone I was wondering where you ran off to.

I think SW's point of view would be easier to swallow if he wasn't negative in EVERY SINGLE post then claim to be a packers fan. It seems that most people here are open to discuss why someone thinks someone is a bad _______ (coach, player etc) but they just get sick of the 100% negative posting. Maybe if SW showed in some positive way that he was a real fan his posts would be discussed instead of turning into a flame war and personal attacks.

9. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    SW is the TO of this forum. Craves attention at any cost. Fun for a minute (due to the abject stupidity of his prattling) but then becomes more annoying with every regurgitation.

10. sixone220

sixone220 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    ya with league softball and tournies almost every weekend, football gets pushed to the side. i had to work on my post count of my softball board. can you believe that i let a guy with a bears tattoo play on my team? :shock:

11. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Funny stuff. Ironically there was some guy that said something to me about the packers shirt was wearing this morning on the way to work. He was wearing a bears hat, he then proceeded to check out my wife the entire time we dropped our kids off at day care. Classy individual :) Glad Phil is decent! We have pretty good opposing team fans here, vikes, phil and a few others.

12. vixtalkn

vixtalkn Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Jeez, Ryan. Lighten up a little.

13. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Lighten up on a particular comment I made, in general or what?

14. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Ryan, I just wanted you to know that your post hit it right on the head as far as I'm concerned. I admit, when I first joined this forum, it was all football from my perspective and he drew me into his little flaming ring and now I find myself attacking his negativity constantly. I am deciding right now if I can stay here b/c of him. I want to talk Packer football with all of you and NFL in general, but I don't want to continue to see him around here constantly bashing our team no matter what they do. Just my humble opinion.

15. all about da packers

Ratings:
    +0
    :lol: Hey, Maybe we (Ryan) can find a way to suspend him for an unlimited time? :p

16. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Well I haven't seen 'ol sw since the Packer victory on thursday. Maybe he takes a few days off to regroup after they win? IDK...

17. all about da packers

Ratings:
    +0
    So if the packers win the SB, you think he might be willing to take a few years off to regroup? :)

18. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    ryan, hes in disbelief over what he encountered.

19. sixone220

sixone220 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    i guess this topic is now officially over :lol:

20. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Indeed, I will lock it up :) I think it has been settled.

<center>***LOCKED***</center>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.