Stat

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wow good stat !!!! favre would be in mvp contention if it wernt for brady's touchdowns which is at a ridiculous 30!

evad04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's on pace for 4,900 yards this season. That's about 100 yards shy of Marino's single-season passing record.

Favre is also only 1,100 yards short of Marino's all time passing yards record.

Great stuff.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wow good stat !!!! favre would be in mvp contention if it wernt for brady's touchdowns which is at a ridiculous 30!

And Brady has only thrown something like 3 interceptions. He's having an incredible season.

I'm really liking how this season is shaping up for Favre and the Packers, as three of our main NFC rivals--the Lions, Cowboys, and Giants--have weaknesses in their secondaries. The Packers have yet to play two of those teams in the regular season, and they could run into any of them in the postseason.

It's to the point now where opposing teams have to choose whether to get beaten deep or let Favre and the receivers kill them all day with short passes. The Broncos and Chiefs chose to jump on the short stuff, and they paid for it by allowing long TDs. The Vikings chose to prevent the deep ball, and they got killed by the underneath stuff.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Speaking of stats, more people should do what trom is doing with this awards.

I like his MVP an Consistency, but I think brett is consistent and martin was the mvp. martin hasnt been consistent this year. hes miss a game or two.

but i think the awards are for the game, not the ongoing season.

good stuff

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts