1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Stat

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Raider Pride, Nov 11, 2007.

1. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    After 9 Games Brett leads the NFL in Total Passing Yards

Brett - 2,757 Yards

Brady - 2,686 Yards

Who would have thought it?

2. brennan1884

brennan1884 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    wow good stat !!!! favre would be in mvp contention if it wernt for brady's touchdowns which is at a ridiculous 30!

3. evad04

evad04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    He's on pace for 4,900 yards this season. That's about 100 yards shy of Marino's single-season passing record.

Favre is also only 1,100 yards short of Marino's all time passing yards record.

Great stuff.

4. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    And Brady has only thrown something like 3 interceptions. He's having an incredible season.

I'm really liking how this season is shaping up for Favre and the Packers, as three of our main NFC rivals--the Lions, Cowboys, and Giants--have weaknesses in their secondaries. The Packers have yet to play two of those teams in the regular season, and they could run into any of them in the postseason.

It's to the point now where opposing teams have to choose whether to get beaten deep or let Favre and the receivers kill them all day with short passes. The Broncos and Chiefs chose to jump on the short stuff, and they paid for it by allowing long TDs. The Vikings chose to prevent the deep ball, and they got killed by the underneath stuff.

5. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Brady has 33 TD's and 4 Ints. 12 of those TD's are to Moss.

6. brennan1884

brennan1884 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    moss is def an x factor in those stats

7. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    another thread goes the way of randy moss

8. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Speaking of stats, more people should do what trom is doing with this awards.

I like his MVP an Consistency, but I think brett is consistent and martin was the mvp. martin hasnt been consistent this year. hes miss a game or two.

but i think the awards are for the game, not the ongoing season.

good stuff