1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Starting to appreciate AR's longevity

Discussion in 'Green Bay Packers Fan Forum' started by PackinMSP, Dec 1, 2019 at 3:26 PM.

1. PackinMSP

PackinMSP Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    I've frequently defended Favre on here, and always will because I grew up watching him, but you have to start to "appreciate" Aaron's longevity too now.

I mean what was that stat about 4 Touchdown Pass games??? He is like 3rd most now or something????

First, throwing 4 touchdown passes (or more) in a game is pretty damn good... but to be in the Top 3 or whatever of all time speaks to how long he's been doing this at a consistent level.

Obviously we hope Aaron can keep doing this for many more years but you also appreciate he's been doing this for a decade plus now and at the highest level (The NFL) and so you appreciate the sustained success and accomplishments.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. PackAttack12

PackAttack12 R-E-L-A-X

Packer Fan Since:
    And has been doing this while consistently having his team in the playoff discussion.

Years the Packers haven’t made the playoffs in the Rodgers era:

2008: first year as starter
    2017: played 6 full games
    2018: bum knee/off year

• Agree Agree x 1