Starting quarterback still remains a mystery.

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://www.startribune.com/510/story/1516473.html

I am sure the Chargers are losing alot of sleep over which quarterback will be starting for the Vikings. I know they are afraid to face Tarvaris Jackson. One of his errant tosses could hit one of them in the balls why they are standing on the sideline.

The idea of facing Brooks Bollinger puts the fear of god in them. Yep. pretty scary. I wonder how they can sleep at night. :wink:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
George said:"I don't care about the talent at receiver."
Wasn't that pretty much what he said his whole career? After all, he couldn't hit them anyway!!! :lol: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OP
OP
V

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wasn't that pretty much what he said his whole career? After all, he couldn't hit them anyway!!! :lol: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Probably not a good thing to say if he is serious about wanting to comeback. He might as well said, "I don't care if their receivers suck". Same thing.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

Probably not a good thing to say if he is serious about wanting to comeback. He might as well said, "I don't care if their receivers suck". Same thing.
Like i said though.......he can't hit them anyway! :lol:
He just wants a paycheck. To stretch his 15 minutes of fame to 20.

OP
OP
V

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vike4life said:
cheesey said:

That is true Cheesey. But, remember we are not dealing with an intelligent person here. I do believe he scored 10 on his wonderlic test. I bet that is lower than what Michael Vick scored. Stupid people should just keep their mouths shut. George would have been alot better off if he would have followed that simple rule.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
vike4life said:
cheesey said:

That is true Cheesey. But, remember we are not dealing with an intelligent person here. I do believe he scored 10 on his wonderlic test. I bet that is lower than what Michael Vick scored. Stupid people should just keep their mouths shut. George would have been alot better off if he would have followed that simple rule.
VERY true! I really thought he would be a good QB in the NFL. I was surprised that he never really did anything.

OP
OP
V

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vike4life said:
cheesey said:
vike4life said:
cheesey said:

VERY true! I really thought he would be a good QB in the NFL. I was surprised that he never really did anything.

He had the arm, but not the brain. The Vikings wanted him to stick around another year after 99. They wanted to give Culpepper one more year. But, George insisted on more money than they offered. So, they cut him loose. The last time I checked a half million dollars was pretty good money for 6 months of employment.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts