1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Started a Pick'em Pool

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Schmitty, Aug 8, 2005.

1. Schmitty

Schmitty Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I have started a prediction pool and was hoping some of yall would want to join. I found a free website and thought I would give it a try. Its easy to do just pick the winners of each game each week, and your guess of the monday night game for a tiebreaker. Hope to see some of ya there. Here's the info:

http://www.txnfootball.com/?pid=joinleague

ID# is: 224

Password is: 12345
    :wink:

2. PackerCoz

PackerCoz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Scmitty... I am gettin' in the pool... after all, I am the defending champ of a pool I was in with the gang over on the frozen tundra, from last year...

Look forward to the upcoming season! Good Luck! :wink:

3. Schmitty

Schmitty Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Right on Coz. We still only have 4 people right now. If ya know anyone who would want to get in invite them. I look forward to stealing the crown from ya. :wink:

4. Miskito

Miskito Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Shmitty, Just joined. Looks like fun!

5. Schmitty

Schmitty Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Did yall get your picks in? Season starts on thursday, so picks got to be in before the game starts. They are pretty easy this week. Good luck yall, and hope you remember to keep playing so we can keep this pool going.