Start up the DeLorean!!!

Munch

NFL Owner
Reaction score
I would like to know, if you had a DeLorean time machine which game, player or team you would like to go back in time to see.
The birth of the Pack franchise, Don Hutson, the Steel Curtain, Ice Bowl or maybe something nasty like Joe Theisman breaking his leg.
This came from watching the 100 Greatest Players in NFL History. Seeing old film made me wonder if the players were great then how great were they to stand the test of modernization and time. :viksux::chisux::detsux:

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
My first choice would be to sit through the Ice Bowl. I have a real respect for the guys that, while I'm wearing 15 layers of insulated clothing, hand/foot warmers & drinking hot beverages, can be barely dressed and play awesome football - and in such a monumental game. :happy0005:
My second choice would have to be this seasons NFC Championship game, Packers vs Bears.

The significance of that game (Super Bowl), the location (Soldier Field), the opponent :)chisux:).
Again - monumental.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would show up at 1265 Lombardi ave today 15 years ago. I would convince them to trade one spot up in the draft in order to get Ray Lewis, make them game plan for terrell Davis in 97, and convince them to trade Favre away at some point before he starts trying to run the show and be able to pick up a couple 1st rounders.

I would be like the prophet of Green Bay telling tales of a quarterback with a wonderful arm and quick feet who falls to Green Bay only to lead them to the promise land. Also tales of a long haired trojan who defeated QBs with a single blow.

VBJunkie

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd go back to the Ice Bowl... watch the game and 'run' into my Dad and give him some winning stock & financial tips.

Win - Win

1st Super Bowl, 1st Packer Super Bowl and set myself up for life.

GWheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd like to be in the room when they started with the idea of starting a franchise. Being there from the birth of the Packers and playing would be awesome. Knowing you were going to be part of one of the greatest organizations in the world.

L

Lunchboxer

I'd go back to the Ice Bowl... watch the game and 'run' into my Dad and give him some winning stock & financial tips.

Win - Win

1st Super Bowl, 1st Packer Super Bowl and set myself up for life.

I would not give my younger dad stock and tips. You would create A TIME PARADOX!!!!!

On topic I would go to the Ice Bowl also. Because It was great game.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
didnt we all learn something from back to the future? dont change the past. now attending a game prob wouldnt do much and telling them to trade favre before having a-rod there would have u laughed at.

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
didnt we all learn something from back to the future? dont change the past. now attending a game prob wouldnt do much and telling them to trade favre before having a-rod there would have u laughed at.

I was thinking the same thing. Everything happens for a reason, sure, the Favre situation was a complete mess, but without the circumstances that arose, we wouldn't have Aaron and most likely the 4th Lombardi trophy would not be in it's glass encasing right now.

I'd love to go back and see if I could tolerate the Ice Bowl as well. I made it through the NFC Champ game of '08, I'd like to see what another 9 degrees below zero would do to my body, haha.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts