Start Ingle Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Exactly Jakest3r. Im glad you and only a few others have some sense. Glad to see that your head is on strait.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really? Well could you please send me the link. im curious

Heres something:

In his limited work thus far, Martin has shown improvement since appearing in two preseason games

--------------------------
Theres others, but this isnt about how great Ingle is(im not saying that..so slow your role) its about a guy who has poise, and wont get all gunslingy, and we need to see if Martin can do this.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Exactly Jakest3r. Im glad you and only a few others have some sense. Glad to see that your head is on strait.

Chill with the name calling, dude. I can see you're a Favre-First fan. Dont worry, you're not alone.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Umm no. I would not start Ingle hell no. Favre stays... Yeah he forced those plays.. But why put Ingle in..?
Cuz maybe he...wont. Maybe hed take a sack, throw it away, or I dunno...throw it SHORT INSTEAD OF THROWING DEEP TO DOUBLE COVERED GUYS ALL THE ****IN TIME!

You're saying Favre sucks
Not at all...I can see where this is going...nowhere.

Are you out of your mind?
I must be, I want what I believe is best for Green Bay.

smlutz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Every time GB is down(even early in the game), Brett forces the issue and throws a bad pass. Its been common place the last 2 years.

Bring out #7 (is he #7? whatever number he is, bring him out)

I understand being frustrated about Favre playing like crap in the fourth quarter but don't be ridiculous Trom, Ingle Martin and bringing him in is a stupid idea.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
agopackgo4 said:
Really? Well could you please send me the link. im curious

Heres something:

In his limited work thus far, Martin has shown improvement since appearing in two preseason games

--------------------------
Theres others, but this isnt about how great Ingle is(im not saying that..so slow your role) its about a guy who has poise, and wont get all gunslingy, and we need to see if Martin can do this.

Yeah I understand he has improved. and I would susspect somthing seriiously bad would be wrong with him...considering I was watching him during training camp and the guy couldnt hit a garbage can in the corner of the endzone.

Reaction score
IMO, Favre is not the problem.

When you have a guy like Chris Francies lining up and going aginst the top 2 CBs against the other team, when you have next to no run game, well then you can't expect a guy in his late 30's to pull out a win for you.

Jakest3r

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay so just because Favre can't make these HUGE comebacks you say your gonna bring in some INEXPERIENCED rookie in for a HOF QB who still can play pretty well. I just don't get what you are doing, if you want to do that you must think Favre isn't any good.. I mean come on Trom..

Favre may be gone next year so maybe you will get your wish but to pull him out now? No thanks, I'd be more happy to have a Hall Of Famer instead of some Rookie QB.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Alright enough with the "favre fan first"

we cant discuss the phenomenon of Favre-First fans? I mean, I dont blame them for the most part, Favre is a loveable HoFer, but hes struggling now, his accuracy is off, and when you're a gunslinger with bad accuracy and bad decision making, its not good.

AADP, PM me and let me know what we CAN discuss, mein fuehrer.

I just want what I believe to be the best for the Packers.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score

When you have a guy like Chris Francies lining up and going aginst the top 2 CBs against the other team, when you have next to no run game, well then you can't expect a guy in his late 30's to pull out a win for you.

I agree but not only a guy in his late 30s. any guy in the world. Do you think that Peyton Manning would have won this? Or Tom Brady? no, Manning has great recievers, and Brady has a good solid running game. This game wasnt lost by Favre.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

if francies is against one of the top 2 Cbs, it means greg or donald is lined up against a #3, and the field general has to realize that and take advantage of that. its simple. You didnt help his case, AADP. ur a horrible lawyer. jk bro.

I disagree with you, AADP.

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think it would do Ingle Martin's career much good to throw him to the wolves already. Look at Leinart and those guys, the leading college QB is struggling, how do you think a QB from Furman will do?

Starting Ingle Martin now would probably ruin his career.

Reaction score
I agree agopack.

Thsi team is REALLY devoid of depth at key positions. No QB can come in and work his magic with the lack of quality players we have on the roster.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I agree but not only a guy in his late 30s. any guy in the world. Do you think that Peyton Manning would have won this? Or Tom Brady?

Yes.....very much yes. lol.

wow.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree agopack.

Thsi team is REALLY devoid of depth at key positions. No QB can come in and work his magic with the lack of quality players we have on the roster.

Exactly. Why are people so fast to get on Favre?

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
agopackgo4 said:

I agree but not only a guy in his late 30s. any guy in the world. Do you think that Peyton Manning would have won this? Or Tom Brady?

Yes.....very much yes. lol.

wow.

thats what I say WOW...WOW i thought everyone had some comman sense

stlpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well i mean you never know maybe ingle could have done it i remember last year the rams were playing seattle in seattle and were down liek 3 or 4 touchdowns and bulger got hurt and they brought in fitzpatrick a late draft pick out of HARVard and he drove down the feild four times and won the game for us given he was working with a better team but still

dxbfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont like Brett, i LOVE brett.

but I love the packers more, and his gunslinging isnt helping anyone.

Perhaps, but what's really not helping is the absence of a running game, an O line that can consistently buy Favre some time and receivers (apart from Driver) who can create seperation.

Without those you can take away the gun slinger and you'd end up with a performance like A-Rod's last week.

smlutz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ingle Martin would not be capable to make the reads Brett Favre can. Basically he wouldn't even SEE the open man, or be able to make the adjustments to insure that man would get open. It would be a disaster.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well i mean you never know maybe ingle could have done it i remember last year the rams were playing seattle in seattle and were down liek 3 or 4 touchdowns and bulger got hurt and they brought in fitzpatrick a late draft pick out of HARVard and he drove down the feild four times and won the game for us given he was working with a better team but still

key phrase in here "...and bulger got hurt" He was hurt. HURT. Brett isnt hurt. Do you think they would have taken Bulger out if he wasnt hurt? And he isnt even a HOF QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts