Start Ingle Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Every time GB is down(even early in the game), Brett forces the issue and throws a bad pass. Its been common place the last 2 years.

Bring out #7 (is he #7? whatever number he is, bring him out)

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Every time GB is down(even early in the game), Brett forces the issue and throws a bad pass. Its been common place the last 2 years.

Bring out #7 (is he #7? whatever number he is, bring him out)

I agree!

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
unless ingle martin plays d-line or o-line hes not gonna help this team

tano1998

Cheesehead
Reaction score
trom....Im dying, but you're right....I cant see #4 doing that every 4th qter when they're down.....he's destroying his own legend....

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont like Brett, i LOVE brett.

but I love the packers more, and his gunslinging isnt helping anyone.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett doesn't get it. He doesn't understand that you can't just throw the ball up like he does when you get behind. Martin certainly isn't the guy to run this team. That's just silly talk, but I understand everyone's frustration because I too am frustrated. What I can assure you is that with 2;31 left in the game and the game virtually over, I'd give Martin a chance to play. You're going to lose the game, why take a chance on getting Favre hurt. Give the kid some experience.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
and NOW he throws short leading up to the 2 minute warning (with GB still in this somehow...that makes his long pass to double covered receiver decisions even MORE frustrating...)

tano1998

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he forces the throws every game we're down....is a fact millertime, I dont want martin to start, but everyone of us knows what's going on...and the rivals too.......

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont like Brett, i LOVE brett.

but I love the packers more, and his gunslinging isnt helping anyone.

Your signature made me laugh.

Not hard enough to make me forgive that referee, however

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
and im not a Favre-hater (why would I own a jersey of a man i hate?), im a GB-Supporter.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I agree!!!!! Trom why dont you just shut up. Ingle cant even throw all the passes. Your not even worth talking to on this issue because you wont listen to anything anyone says about it.

tano1998

Cheesehead
Reaction score
3 straight short passes.....when he fu..... up the game....jeezz, maybe I have to calm down....and wait for the draft??? (I know that we'll not sign any big free agent until everyone is taken) :)

abztractmynd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this game will help decide his retirement...i cant wait till we get a high pick in the draft again!

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree!!!!! Trom why dont you just shut up. Ingle cant even throw all the passes. Your not even worth talking to on this issue because you wont listen to anything anyone says about it.

He hasn't even thrown a pass. How can he not throw a pass?...

sbp_387

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is why I cant stand some people on this forum. Farve first Greenbay second.....

TEAM people not one player

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The report I have heard from some of the guys in Green bay, weather it be newspaper writers/Wayne andLarry (who watch) they say that he physically can not make some of the throws.

stlpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what do you expect? kind of naive to think every packer fan is a packer fan first and favre fan second

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The report I have heard from some of the guys in Green bay, weather it be newspaper writers/Wayne andLarry (who watch) they say that he physically can not make some of the throws.

funny, cuz i read just the opposite.

Jakest3r

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Umm no. I would not start Ingle hell no. Favre stays... Yeah he forced those plays.. But why put Ingle in..? That just doesn't make sense.. You're saying Favre sucks and Ingle would be alot better in his position is exactly what you are saying.

Are you out of your mind? I think Favre played a solid game, look at Hassleback he didn't play any better. I still have positives for Favre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts