Stafford Knocked out by shoulder injury (again)

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
This kid just is NOT durable enough to play in the NFL. Nice Bust there Lions.

Matthew Stafford knocked out with shoulder injury | ProFootballTalk.com

Just two games into his return to the lineup, Matthew Stafford has suffered another injury.

Stafford hurt his shoulder as his right arm appeared to be in a lot of pain. Drew Stanton came in to the game with the Lions lead 20-17 with time running out in the fourth quarter.

The Lions have a lot of positive things going for them this season, but Stafford's struggles to stay healthy have to be a huge concern for the organization.

OP
OP
Murgen

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yep, That is what you DON'T want. Kid can play, but gets injured way way too much.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I feel bad for Detroit. They're a whole different team when Stafford's in there, but he's never in there.

Plus I really liked the idea of them having the same record as Minnesota, but then they had to go ahead and choke their game away today.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I feel bad for Detroit. They're a whole different team when Stafford's in there, but he's never in there.

Plus I really liked the idea of them having the same record as Minnesota, but then they had to go ahead and choke their game away today.

Was sooo pulling for the Lions today,.. only to make the Vikes go to the bottom but not to happen this week. There is always next week!! :biggrin:

Members online

Latest posts