1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Stadium tour, before or after the game?

Discussion in 'The Green Bay Life' started by ashley1245, May 4, 2010.

1. ashley1245

ashley1245 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi everyone,
    I'm planning a trip in October for my 1st game! I would also like to do the stadium tour. Is there something about the tour so that it's valuable to have done it before the game? Is the tour necessary if I'm going to a game? Just trying to plan on doing it the Saturday before the game, or the Monday after...Thanks for you help!

2. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,041
    Your more likely to run into players on the saturday tour

3. OldSchoolFan

OldSchoolFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +307
    When you get to the south end zone, walk over to the goal line and fall across it like Starr did on Dec. 31, 1967.

Magical..........Hornung once said that "the ghosts come out" at the start of the 4th quarter there.

4. profile_removed

profile_removed Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    The tour guide I had took us to I believe the south endzone and had all 20 or so of us yell 'GO PACK GO' and even with 20 people it sounded like we were in the grand canyon. He did it just to show the accoustics of the stadium.

5. PackAttackUK

PackAttackUK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +26
    I loved the tour. I went the day before the Panthers game in '08. Because of the weather, they had the field covered, which was disappointing :(