Spriggs to Bears

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Good riddance to those THREE lost draft picks, that were used to acquire him and wasted on a total flop for the Packers.

Last edited:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
actually we only used 1 draft pick on him, the 48th pick in the 2016 draft.

Reaction score
They missed their mark. Jason had one chance to come back to life.. it was Friday the 13th and today is the 17th

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
What math? He was the 48th pick. That’s one pick

Yup you are right and 3 other picks of the Packers that year, #57, #125 and #248 just vaporized without a trace. Ted was a master of illusion. Much like the Falcons only used one pick for Julio Jones.

Last edited:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With the 48th pick of the 2016 draft, the Green Bay packers selected Jason Spriggs. That’s one. Add it up, multiply it, divide by the square root of the inverse asymptote and it’s still just 1 draft pick.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
With the 48th pick of the 2016 draft, the Green Bay packers selected Jason Spriggs. That’s one. Add it up, multiply it, divide by the square root of the inverse asymptote and it’s still just 1 draft pick.

Yup

"With the 9th pick of the 2020 NFL draft, the Green Bay Packers select Tua Tagovailoa Quarterback, Alabama." Amazing, the Packers got a top 10 pick, by using just one pick! Never mind the fact that the Packers traded all 10 of their picks to obtain the 9th pick, have no more picks in the 2020 draft, as well as gave up their 3rd round pick in the 2021 draft. The Packers only used one pick to draft Tua. Great logic!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lets hope turnstile Spriggs has to block the Smiths. That would be fun to watch. TT used mutiple picks to acquire Spriggs by climbing up in the draft to get his sorry ***. Another high draft pick bust. He should've replaced Bulaga and now the Packers have a huge hole at OT.

D

Deleted member 6794

The Packers traded a second (57th overall), fourth (125th) and seventh round (248th) to acquire that pick though. That's three picks, pretty obvious.

In a perfect world, instead of moving up the Packers could have selected Joe Thuney or Yannick Ngakoue in the second, Tyreek Hill in the fourth and Cory Littleton in the seventh round.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No kidding? Well I'll be...

The seriousness some of you took with this, makes it even more funny.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Time for an Amish sit down. In times of conflict between our members we go through a process called a sit down.

Late in the day, about 7am, we meet in a barn in a circle. The squabblers and some elders. All points of view are heard and then the elders make suggestions.

So I heard your POVs and I offer . . .

The Packers used one pick to take Spriggs.
That pick cost them 3 picks.
Spriggs sucked.
The bears still suck

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Time for an Amish sit down. In times of conflict between our members we go through a process called a sit down.

Late in the day, about 7am, we meet in a barn in a circle. The squabblers and some elders. All points of view are heard and then the elders make suggestions.

So I heard your POVs and I offer . . .

The Packers used one pick to take Spriggs.
That pick cost them 3 picks.
Spriggs sucked.
The bears still suck
Keeper moving

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
The Packers traded a second (57th overall), fourth (125th) and seventh round (248th) to acquire that pick though. That's three picks, pretty obvious.

In a perfect world, instead of moving up the Packers could have selected Joe Thuney or Yannick Ngakoue in the second, Tyreek Hill in the fourth and Cory Littleton in the seventh round.

I'll pass on scumbags who choke women and break toddlers' arms.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I think we're burying the lede here.

With Spriggs signed on to join Graham, the Bears are getting ever closer to achieving their goal of becoming the Green Bay Packers' Junior Varsity squad.

I hear they have Ibraheim Campbell on the phone right now, and are just licking their chops waiting for us to cut Jake Kumerow out of camp.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
With Spriggs signed on to join Graham, the Bears are getting ever closer to achieving their goal of becoming the Green Bay Packers' Junior Varsity squad.

The Bears have been keeping a close eye on the Lions and how they have built such a successful franchise by signing Packer castoffs. Even the Vikings have excelled at it at times.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
The Bears have been keeping a close eye on the Lions and how they have built such a successful franchise by signing Packer castoffs. Even the Vikings have excelled at it at times.

Don't look now, but the Lions have switched gears and are building almost exclusively with ex-Patriots-- a tried and true method that literally always works.

D

Deleted member 6794

No kidding? Well I'll be...

The seriousness some of you took with this, makes it even more funny.

I'm sorry but there was no way of knowing you're just making fun as we had this discussion in all seriousness years ago.

I'll pass on scumbags who choke women and break toddlers' arms.

I agree but don't think that was common knowledge at the time Hill was drafted.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we can all agree he never panned out. He should have been Bulaga's heir apparent. Hopefully Rick Wagner can fill in that spot until we find a permanent LG of the future.