1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Sportscenter - Favre far from done

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by rabidgopher04, Dec 12, 2005.

1. rabidgopher04

rabidgopher04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys, this is about to be on Sportscenter. Watch it and post your comments. I'll provide a summary if someone doesn't beat me to it when it's done.

I think it will be exciting to know that Favre is coming back. :D

2. sixone220

sixone220 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    waiting by the tv intently.

3. rmayer32

rmayer32 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Awesome if that's what is said at least. :)

4. rabidgopher04

rabidgopher04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, he didn't say much either way. It sounds like he might come back. It also sounds like he thinks he's got a lot left in the tank.

Same old: he won't base his decision on this season alone and is taking it all in stride as just a bad season. When you've been in the league as long as him then you tend to see it all is what he said.

=================================================
    Guys, he could be playing till he's 42 like Moon and Testaverde and all those guys so don't count him out yet.

5. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I wanna see some cheesy article like "Favre From Done" when he announces he's playing next year.

6. wpr

wpr Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The only reason I can see him retire if he wants to spend more time with his family. I think his daughter willbe a Sr in HS next yr and he would like to attend some of her activities before it is too late.