1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Sports Writers.

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by nathaniel, Feb 9, 2008.

1. nathaniel

nathaniel Cheesehead

Jan 22, 2007
    I just finished reading another one of Dan LeBatard's ridiculously pompous articles in ESPN the Magazine, and I was wondering what writers you guys read regularly and what writers you can't stand. I thought Dan LeBatard was horrible on Pardon the Interruption, but his columns and articles are awful too.
  2. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Aug 1, 2005
    Can't stand Dr. Z... I cancelled my subscription in part due to his crap.

Truth be told.. I just didn't see the value in continuing to pay for something I read in an afternoon and used to start fires after it. Internet is a beautiful thing.. plus it saves trees. :lol:

Dare ya to call me a tree hugger... I will go cut down another tree just to spite it.. :razz:
  3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Nov 24, 2005
    (Dang tree hugger!!!) :wink: :lol:
    I pretty much just buy Packer related stuff, as they are the only ones i really care about anyway. The only time i pick up one of those magazines is before the season starts, just to see where they pick the Packers to finish. I read the small bit in the magazine in the store, then put it back. After all, why pay $5-$10 for something where 99% of it doesn't matter to you?