Sports Illustrated NFL Preview: RODGERS on Cover

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Uh-Oh. Jiinx? Which is scarier, the SI Cover, or the Madden Cover?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I walked through borders the other day and most if not all football magazines have him on the cover, granted two were Greenbay exclusive.

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
Well last year at this time I believe si had a 4 page cover with the faces of qb's and Rodgers was on the front cover and then it was manning brees and I forget who else. So I don't think it's a curse especially since rodgers had a great year and manning and brees went to the super bowl.

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, Madden curse is injury. Id say the Madden cover is way worse. Also, i thought the football SI covers were regional. For example the people in the south will get the Saints on the cover, the people in the North will get a different team and so on.....

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone read it? Is Peter King seriously predicting the Steelers to reach the SB? Without their QB for at least 4 games, without their LT, in that though division, how in the world will they do it?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, Madden curse is injury. Id say the Madden cover is way worse. Also, i thought the football SI covers were regional. For example the people in the south will get the Saints on the cover, the people in the North will get a different team and so on.....

Rivers, Brees, Sanchez, and Ryan are on the covers I believe as well

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
F***. I live in Dallas so I am sure to get banged with Romo, or Brees.
I should call SI tomorrow and pre-*****.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone read it? Is Peter King seriously predicting the Steelers to reach the SB? Without their QB for at least 4 games, without their LT, in that though division, how in the world will they do it?
Never count out the Steelers. If they go 2-2 without *****, or even 1-3, they can still rally if they keep Cinci and Baltimore close. That division is tough.
Their defense will be back to normal Steeler tough defense now that Polamalu is back. Woodley and Harrison are beasts. They have Aaron Smith back (their Cullen Jenkins).

Their offense won't have to be great to win some games.
I can see the Steelers. But I'd hate to lose to those guys.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Polamalu has to be healthy, he is a Defensive MVP when he is in top form. The steelers have the pieces but its going to be rough to put it together.

Reaction score
Steelers could win games without Big Ben. All they need is for their Qb to manage the game dont make mistakes and help keep the drive going. The Steelers will have to play great defense which they can. Then run the ball with Mendanhall. They dont need their QB to put up Rodgers numbers. They need their Qb to put up Chad Pennington numbers

Members online

Latest posts