Special Teams wins the game for GB

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How long has it been since this happened? Two kicks recovered, one for our only TD. And some good work by the field goal unit as well.

It's been a long time since I didn't cringe watching our special teams.

The only error was the Al Harris injury, beyond that, I think it was a perfect day.

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How long has it been since this happened? Two kicks recovered, one for our only TD. And some good work by the field goal unit as well.

It's been a long time since I didn't cringe watching our special teams.

The only error was the Al Harris injury, beyond that, I think it was a perfect day.

i can remember when that last happened.

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would agree to a point - I think the Eagles ST lost the game. We however, were able to capitalize on these miscues - something that has not happened recently.

Also, Crosby had a nice debut deep kickoffs, a long FG with yards to spare and finally a clutch kick to win the game with a bad snap to boot. As much as I loved Longwell, I think he may have pulled up and not even attempted that kick or it would have at least thrown him off rhythm for a likely miss.

A bad day for Ryan probably contributed to the Eagles ST issues. If he would have kicked lights out, it is difficult to imagine them mishandling 2 punts so badly.

Members online

Latest posts