1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Speaking of snow......

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by MontanaBob, Feb 6, 2008.

1. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Guess you guys in SE Wisconsin are getting hit with a biggie. Congratulations or something.

For those of you less fortunate to live in snow country and those who do check out this website of web cams around Montana. Go down to the last list, Montana DOT and click on Lolo Pass. This is only a few miles from our home and the sign on the post on the right side of the pic is 18 feet above ground. Lookout Pass is our main link to Spokane WA, and it has about 15 feet of snow.

www.bigskyfishing.com/Web-Cams/Web-Cams.htm

You can also see lots of other areas around the state and the Pacific Northwest.

2. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    Thanks Bob. :D

3. mkapp

mkapp Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    MontanaBoB you live in Lolo? My wife has an uncle there!! Her grandparents also live in Superior...not too far either, and some half-siblings in Missoula. I think her family tree has more branches than anyone else in the NW...which might not be saying that much!

4. packerfan4ever

packerfan4ever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +53
    well the snow is done dug out the car bummer when the car is white,but it sure looks pretty and it was fun digging out i dont mind the snow but now the bitter cold is coming back :)

5. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    We got 18 inches of snow here.
    I can't WAIT for spring!!!
    This reminds me of a clip i saw on "Tv's funniest bloopers" years ago. It was a newscast, where the weather man had predicted snow the night before. Well, the news lady said rather innocently to the weather man...."Bob, wheres the six inches you promised me last night?"
    The poor weather man started laughing, and you could see it hit her what she had said! She turned BEET RED!!! They could hardly go on with the show! :lol:

6. mkapp

mkapp Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i've seen that clip before, and its hilarious!

7. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Oh man....just THINKING about it makes me laugh!!! :lol: