Speaking of Goodbyes...

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great article be a wonderful man at a very difficult moment. Speaks volumes to the character of Mike Sherman.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TO...thanks for posting that.

He says "we aren't so different". I would love to think that all people are "not so different" than Sherman. If only it were true.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JbShell said:
Yeah and to bad TT could not equal his class

yeah kinda like when sherman fired donatell using almost the same exact wording TT used on sherman. Funny how that works, isnt it. But when Sherman does it, he's classy, right? Hypocrites.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unfortunatly..............in today's world, if you are considered to "be in the way", people will walk all over you, or kick you to the curb in order to achieve their agenda. It's the same in sports as the rest of the world. If you are perceived as a threat, you are gone. This happened in Green Bay, with Donatel, and now Sherman.
It's happened to me in my life several times too.
Anyway you say it, they got fired.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Last I checked football was about WINNING not being nice an doing your friends (rossley) favors by keeping them on a team even though you suck balls.

Wolf's motto which he told Sherman (according to chris havel) was to never make friends with a player because you will have to cut them at some point.

I like i've always said, sherman was a great guy, but wasn't a coach. TT was brought here to do a job, he's doing it, lets give the man a chance.

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was going to post this. I thought it to be a great read and reflective of the strength of his convictions. We'll just have to wait for who will replace " the Sugar Bear", as Favre coins.