Sorry Seahawk fans

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was amazed that the Packers only ranked 7th in merchandise sales.
But then that was only based on the last 3 years of sales on NFL Shop.com.
As a longtime Packers fan I have never even considered buying any of my Packers gear from there.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I was amazed that the Packers only ranked 7th in merchandise sales.
But then that was only based on the last 3 years of sales on NFL Shop.com.
As a longtime Packers fan I have never even considered buying any of my Packers gear from there.

I think I bought the Packers a new player back in 2004 I spent so much money in there :D.

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Interesting information. Why does it say
  • Stadium attendance rank: 1 for every team ?
it is 22 for the steelers on that list, going by what it said it depends on selling out the stadium and local population. so i think larger local population and not selling out will affect the results

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I often wonder how many tickets/game the Packers could sell if they had say a 140,000 seat stadium? Can you imagine the noise level? :coffee:

Hey I'm just pondering here, not proposing to replace Lambeau Field! But it is a shame it doesn't hold more of the 1000's of great great grand children that are on the season ticket waiting list.

Robert Mason

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I often wonder how many tickets/game the Packers could sell if they had say a 140,000 seat stadium? Can you imagine the noise level? :coffee:

Hey I'm just pondering here, not proposing to replace Lambeau Field! But it is a shame it doesn't hold more of the 1000's of great great grand children that are on the season ticket waiting list.

Just take the amount on the waiting list ...add it to the present seating and build a new stadium to that capacity. Make it 200,000 just to be safe.

SeahawkFan80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont take too much into these Statistics as they like to report them. You can manipulate statistics to form whatever position you want. If 4 people are in a small car that holds 4 people. It is 100% full..if you add a child in the lap of someone, is it still full or over capacity? If 3 people and all their luggage fit the vehicle is it under 100% due to the luggage? All in perspective.

Sky King

Reaction score
I dont take too much into these Statistics as they like to report them. You can manipulate statistics to form whatever position you want. If 4 people are in a small car that holds 4 people. It is 100% full..if you add a child in the lap of someone, is it still full or over capacity? If 3 people and all their luggage fit the vehicle is it under 100% due to the luggage? All in perspective.

What are you saying? Will a Volkswagen pull out of the visitor's tunnel tonight and the entire Seahawks team emerge? :)

Members online

Latest posts