Sorry Bear Fans

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BearPerspective said:
Wow. Pack fans sure are bored. I guess the long offseason has that affect.

Have any tips on how to handle it?? after all Bear fans should be experts at this

You might want to look into the exciting world of indoor plumbing or maybe a trip to a dentist. :thumbsup:

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
Zero2Cool said:
Philtration said:
They are now reduced to whining about the Bears selling out a playoff game but 6,000 fans were not able to get those tickets with out getting ripped.
This is not the first time that you guys did not understand something.
:stop:

Who's whining? You're the one getting defensive on the issue. It wasn't posted in the Smack Area for a reason, its not Smack, unfortunately you feel the need to dummie everything down to smack because thats all you can understand.

Defensive?
Why? Because you don't get it yet you still just keep harping about a non-issue?
Did you actually make an attempt to buy these tickets at $150 or did you just follow the first thing at google that made you feel better?
I am not the one who does not understand why there were 6,000 no shows at the game on Sunday nor do I really give a rats ***.
The topic was dumb to start with and you need to move on already.

If its such a non-issue as you so adamantly proclaim, why do you keep posting about it? You understand why? Oh, so that's why you are so upset. Over 6 thousand of your 'passionate' fans PAID for their tickets and failed to show up for a PLAYOFF game. Oh, you don't give a rats *** either? Yet, you post again an again in this thread?

Hypocrite.

And why are you still keeping this alive?
You are whining about nothing. There is no story here.
You started the thread about one dumb topic and then when you found out the Bears are not the only playoff team that was not accepting ticket orders from outside the local area you tried to make something else out of it.

You created a pointless thread and will not let it go no matter how wrong you are about it.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Philtration said:
Zero2Cool said:
Philtration said:
They are now reduced to whining about the Bears selling out a playoff game but 6,000 fans were not able to get those tickets with out getting ripped.

Who's whining? You're the one getting defensive on the issue. It wasn't posted in the Smack Area for a reason, its not Smack, unfortunately you feel the need to dummie everything down to smack because thats all you can understand.

Defensive?
Why? Because you don't get it yet you still just keep harping about a non-issue?
Did you actually make an attempt to buy these tickets at $150 or did you just follow the first thing at google that made you feel better?
I am not the one who does not understand why there were 6,000 no shows at the game on Sunday nor do I really give a rats ***.

If its such a non-issue as you so adamantly proclaim, why do you keep posting about it? You understand why? Oh, so that's why you are so upset. Over 6 thousand of your 'passionate' fans PAID for their tickets and failed to show up for a PLAYOFF game. Oh, you don't give a rats *** either? Yet, you post again an again in this thread?

Hypocrite.

You started the thread about one dumb topic and then when you found out the Bears are not the only playoff team that was not accepting ticket orders from outside the local area you tried to make something else out of it.

You created a pointless thread and will not let it go no matter how wrong you are about it.

Your new name is

Have_to_have_last_word_Phil

Look on 1st page, you had a very good point towards this topic..Then on the 2nd page you had another good point..

Then WHAM you got all freaked out...

I bet you cant leave this thread alone..I dare ya!!

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
Zero2Cool said:
Philtration said:
Zero2Cool said:
Philtration said:

Defensive?

Hypocrite.

Your new name is

Have_to_have_last_word_Phil

Look on 1st page, you had a very good point towards this topic..Then on the 2nd page you had another good point..

Then WHAM you got all freaked out...

I bet you cant leave this thread alone..I dare ya!!

Damned if he does, damned if he doesnt...

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score

You created a pointless thread and will not let it go no matter how wrong you are about it

I'm not whining. I'm also not the one who is claiming its a 'non issue' The whining is from YOU. You claim this to be a non issue, yet continue to post?

Hypocrite.

I like that little spin you tried towards the end, how does it feel? I'm referring to it slapping you in the face. Deet Da Dee! Deet Da Dee! Deet Da Dee! :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin:

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
About 10% of ticket holders not showing up?? For a play off game againest a team they SHOULD beat?? On a good weather day?? Wow!! I never thought I'd see that, even in Chicago. I just find it hard to comprehend. Why didn't these "fans" sell their tickets, if nothing else? Weird.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
About 10% of ticket holders not showing up?? For a play off game againest a team they SHOULD beat?? On a good weather day?? Wow!! I never thought I'd see that, even in Chicago. I just find it hard to comprehend. Why didn't these "fans" sell their tickets, if nothing else? Weird.

Shhhh, its a "non-issue" Shhhhhhhhh :)

I agree with your comments 100% though.

BearPerspective

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Did ya read the thread gramps? The "fans" never got the tickets. The brokers were trying to price gouge and no one went for it. Really simple.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Did ya read the thread gramps? The "fans" never got the tickets. The brokers were trying to price gouge and no one went for it. Really simple.

So they bought tickets for say 800 each and just ate the costs instead of selling them for say 200 each to atleast recoup SOME of their overhead?

I'm sure brokers are a lot smarter than that.

BearPerspective

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BearPerspective said:

So they bought tickets for say 800 each and just ate the costs instead of selling them for say 200 each to atleast recoup SOME of their overhead?

I'm sure brokers are a lot smarter than that.

Well, I'm sure that no game this season has had any mentionable amount of no-shows, even the 15 degree minnesota game, so why dont you go ahead and use your pee-little wisconsin brain and put two and two together.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
retiredgrampa said:

Still.....the ticket brokers had to get the tickets from SOMEONE, right? So some "fans" had to sell their tickets to the brokers in the first place. Thus, these die hard Bear fans didn't want to bother with a playoff game. That STILL shows that at LEAST almost 7000 of their loyal fans didn't go to the game, and no one wanted to take their place.
Really simple.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BearPerspective said:
retiredgrampa said:

Still.....the ticket brokers had to get the tickets from SOMEONE, right? So some "fans" had to sell their tickets to the brokers in the first place. Thus, these die hard Bear fans didn't want to bother with a playoff game. That STILL shows that at LEAST almost 7000 of their loyal fans didn't go to the game, and no one wanted to take their place.
Really simple.

A VERY large percentage of GB season ticket holders sell their tickets every game to make money. Every team has this happen.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
The missing 6k fans during a PLAYOFF game?
Isn't that about 8-10% of the stadium?
Suppose the great argument is 'lambeau is empty right now' ... sure sure but bet ur *** if it was a playoff game it'd be jam packed and thousands of fans would be there 8hrs before kickoff.

The Packers have filled seats for their playoff games, regular season games, preseason games hell even the inter scrimmage game gets a full house.

As it may happen to other teams, I don't remember reading about it regarding any other team during the playoffs.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
BearPerspective said:
retiredgrampa said:

Really simple.

A VERY large percentage of GB season ticket holders sell their tickets every game to make money. Every team has this happen.
Yes, some DO sell them. But in a playoff game you can GUARENTEE that in Green Bay there wouldn't even be 500 empty seats!
In GB, some sell them, others would snap them up like GOLD! Thats the difference, period.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4thand26 said:
cheesey said:
BearPerspective said:
retiredgrampa said:

Really simple.

Yes, some DO sell them. But in a playoff game you can GUARENTEE that in Green Bay there wouldn't even be 500 empty seats!
In GB, some sell them, others would snap them up like GOLD! Thats the difference, period.

Guess we will have to wait a few years to test your theory - a playoff game, and IN gb no less.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
4thand26 said:
cheesey said:
BearPerspective said:
retiredgrampa said:

Really simple.

Guess we will have to wait a few years to test your theory - a playoff game, and IN gb no less.
Don't have to wait. Just check the last 40 plus years, and you will see PLENTY of home playoff games for the Packers, and it proves what I'm saying.
The Bears of course don't have many playoff games in the last 40 years to make a fair comparison.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4thand26 said:
cheesey said:
4thand26 said:
cheesey said:
BearPerspective said:
retiredgrampa said:

Really simple.

Don't have to wait. Just check the last 40 plus years, and you will see PLENTY of home playoff games for the Packers, and it proves what I'm saying.
The Bears of course don't have many playoff games in the last 40 years to make a fair comparison.

Living in the past is great!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts