1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Sorry Bear Fans, but heres a Joke!!

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Heatherthepackgirl, Apr 12, 2007.

1. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    These are all great jokes I am still laughing...LOL...LOL...

2. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I thought there were some pretty good jokes here, but this one was the best.

3. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Even as A Vikings Fan, I think this is funny.....

Hell Freezes Over

Ole & Sven died and went to hell. The devil walked by and they were
    sitting there with their winter coats still on. The devil asked, "Aren't you hot?"
    Ole replied, "Nah, you need to remember dat we is from Minnesota where it is very cold, this feels very gute to us."

This infuriated the devil and he turned the heat up 200 degrees! The next day the devil again passed by and there were Ole and Sven with their winter coats still on!
    The devil again asked, "Aren't you hot?" Sven replied, "Nah, you need to remember dat we is from Minnesota where it is very very cold, the heat is good for our muscles and soothes da aches and pains."

This infuriated the devil even more and he turned the heat up to the maximum temperature!
    When the devil walked past Ole and Sven the next day, there they were, their winter coats were now unzipped, but still on! The devil screamed at them, "Aren't you hot with your winter coats on?" Both Ole and Sven replied, "Nah, you need to remember dat we is from
    Minnesota where it is always very cold, this is very nice for us."

The devil was determined to make them suffer. He decided to punish Ole and Sven by making hell colder than Minnesota. He turned the furnaces of hell completely off and it became very very cold. Ice hung from the caverns of hell, frost was everywhere. When the devil approached Ole and Sven they could be seen jumping up and down and cheering and giving each other high five's. The devil could not believe this.

He asked them, "Now it is colder than Minnesota - how can you be happy?

Ole and Sven replied, "We were always told dat when hell freezes over, da Vikings would win da super bowl!"

4. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Thanks PC!!! Believe it or not, i just made that up spur of the moment! It just hit me! (So i hit back!)LOL! :thumbsup:

5. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    And the sad thing (for you and udder Viking fans!) it STILL didn't get da Vikings a SB win!
    It's good that you can still joke about it though Vikes.......i know it HAS to be frustrating for you sometimes!
    But you have a great attitude my friend!!!

6. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    The Vikings have a new line of cologne. It's a little different though; you wear it and the other guy scores.

7. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    Since we were on the Ole and Sven jokes... it reminded me of this one :rotflmao:

Ole and Sven were playing golf when Sven pulled out a cigar, but didn't have a lighter, so he asked Ole for a light.

"Ya, shure, I tink I haff a lighter," he replied and
    reached into his golf bag and pulled out a 12-inch BIC lighter.

"Yiminy Cricket!" exclaimed Sven, "Vhere did yew get dat monster??"

"Vell," replied Ole, "I got it from my Genie."

"You haff a genie?" Sven asked.

"Ya, shure, he's right here in my golf bag," said Ole.
    "Could I see him?"

Ole opens his golf bag and out Pops the genie.

Sven says, "Hey, dere! I'm a good friend of your master, Vill you grant me vun vish?"

"Yes, I will," the genie said, so Sven asks him for a
    million bucks.

The genie hops back into the golf bag and leaves him standing there waiting for his million bucks. Suddenly the sky begins to darken and the sound of a million ducks flying overhead is heard.

Sven yells to Ole, "I asked for a million bucks, not ducks!"

Ole answers, "Ya, I forgot to tell yew, da genie is hard of hearing. Do yew really think I asked him for a 12-inch BIC?"

8. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +110

HAHAHAHA that was good

Just read the other Jokes ROFL

9. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    LOLOL!!! Thats the first i saw of this one!!! :rotflmao:

10. Green_Bay_Packers