Something to think about.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think it says more on how bad we were last year than about....ANYTHING this year.

We're getting better players, better coaches(i hope! minus shotty of course) and a new intense and aggressive identity!

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I see somthing like a 6-10 seson, this team is too young and has a tough schedule ahead, when Brett comes back next season then we'll see.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers got their 4th win today, which means we have as many already as we did all last season.

Yep, this is definitely an improved ballclub with some very winnable games on the horizon. The Patriots are frightening, though even if they did lose today.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
my original prediction(someone dig that thread up!) was 8-8

its no doubt its a better team, and if we didnt have so many rookie mistakes(the coach too) we could be 6-3, and im not even joking.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

its no doubt its a better team, and if we didnt have so many rookie mistakes(the coach too) we could be 6-3, and im not even joking.

Yup I agree with the 6-3..

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I could see 7-2 without as many TO's and some rookie HC gaffes. We have a talented team without question.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where are those guys who only post stuff about how much TT and MM suck all the time now, really where did they go?

On other boards I post on I didn't see them until buffalo after the pack beat Miami and AZ. Then they lose to Buffalo and I couldn't get rid of em.

Reaction score
The thing is that last years team didn't have a shining light at the end of the tunnel. That's the major difference IMO.

This year, we are just so young and continue to improve week in and week out. The fact that we are 4-5 with not the best talent in the league shows how much of a difference having the players and coach buying into a scheme can make.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
which boards?

A board I moderate(wont say because that would be disrespectful to Ryan and co.) and a "mirror" board that was created in the same image. As well as the packernews forums and packerchatters forums.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
they come ready to play and that's huge. Sherm's problem from the beginning was that his team so often just came out flat.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
they come ready to play and that's huge. Sherm's problem from the beginning was that his team so often just came out flat.

That was one fustrating thing about Sherm. MM preaches fast starts and I think thats why they came out trying to throw the football first. Our defense for the last two weeks has come out to fast starts.

Members online

Latest posts