Something for Packer fans to read in the offseason........

BACKIN-PACKIN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Something for Packer fans to read in the offseason......

Thanks for posting this. I had heard something about this before, on another forum somewhere. Identity theft is a serious problem, everywhere, and for everyone, especially if you have good crdit. It can ruin a person overnight. Brett and Deanna's situation proves it can happen to anyone.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah...

like the Favre's are gonna drop 3 grand at a NAPA auto parts store in Arizona...

who the hell ok'd that purchase..i'd like to know...?

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That and the sports memorabilia store using photcopies of his signature, two press conferences a week during the season. No wonder the guy just wants to be left alone. He just can't go out in public. He is in many ways a prisoner of fame. Give the guys a break.

Schmitty

Cheesehead
Reaction score

The checkout person at NAPA must have been a Bear fan.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe he need to come to México to live I can assure you he could walk around and very little people would recognize him, most of my fellow Mexicans are soccer fans only !!!!! we also have the best beaches on heart, beautiful colonial cities, lots of Mayan and Aztec ruins, great tequila and the best beer ranging from corona to the dark Negra Modelo and Noche Buena beer, greta steak places and some very exotic meals. We also love to party!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the best Packer Fan South of the Bravo River !!!!!

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
Maybe he need to come to México to live I can assure you he could walk around and very little people would recognize him, most of my fellow Mexicans are soccer fans only !!!!! we also have the best beaches on heart, beautiful colonial cities, lots of Mayan and Aztec ruins, great tequila and the best beer ranging from corona to the dark Negra Modelo and Noche Buena beer, greta steak places and some very exotic meals. We also love to party!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta agree my brother. I love Mexico -- the beaches, the mountains, the jungles, the villages, the cities, the history, the beer :packbeer: :beer: the food...

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:

I'm a Bohemia fan, myself, with Carta Blanca not far behind.

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Which one was posing as Brett and which one as Deanna?

" I get to be Brett today. I'm tired of being Deanna."

"Okay, but just today. How the hell ya gonna get that 5 o'clock shadow in just an hour?"

"Did ya ever figure out where Killin Mississippi is?"

"Do I look like a freakin' Roads Scolar?"

Members online

Latest posts