Something else-that is special about the Dallas Loss

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Think of all of the money that will be flowing into the community of Green Bay next week.

The press, the T.V. Crews. They will be arriving on Wednesday. There will be hundreds and hundreds of them. The people who will make an extra income from being paid for shoveling snow.

Think of the waitress who will make the tips she would have never made for 5 days before Sunday's game if the Cowboys won.

The orders are already being called in at groceries stores... for an extra 200 lbs of Brats for Wednesdays delivery. Ohh and give me an extra 100 cases of beer, and 200 extra boxes of potato chips.

Think of the revenue for a community owned team. The people who will get an extra big buck for parking, the bars, the restaurants, the vendors. They all get an extra income and it will be a huge income boost.

Think of Brett... Again on the field at Lambeau, another chance for the fans to see him and the team live and cheer the team on when they leave the field and walk into that tunnel at the end of the game. A Tunnel that leads them all the way to Glendale Arizona..

Think of the fact the players do not need to pack, prepare, and sleep not in a strange bed but the comfort of home.

Think of the extra time the team can spend in meetings in all the time they would have spent prepping and traveling.

This is such a HUGE change of fate.

Although..... I think they would have beat Dallas anyway.

It is all Good.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
RP I read in Bob Harlans book that every home game brings a million dollars into GB so that shows you how cool this is. Unfortunately I feel like half of that is my money

joym13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great point! We have a friend who manages one of the Wal-marts in town. He said he did more in sales between noon and one yesterday than he did during any hour on Christmas Eve!

Members online

Latest posts