1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Something All Packer Fans Should Find Interesting: BuyDemHornets

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by sonij21, May 25, 2011.

1. sonij21

sonij21 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys I'm a lifelong Packer fan and I support this cause called BuyDemHornets for the New Orleans Hornets to have thefans own the team. I'm not much of an NBA fan, but the Packers are owned by fans as well. The latest blog post on the website (mine) shows you why i support the cause, as a packer fan. Here it is: http://buydemhornets.com/?p=251
    If you like what you see, please like the fb page.

Link for the facebook page: BuyDemHornets | Facebook
    GO PACK GO!!

Jay

2. Cheesehead Brittany

Cheesehead Brittany Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +184
    spam

• Like Like x 1
  3. sonij21

sonij21 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Lol trust me it's not spam. You can google BuyDemHornets yourself if you like

4. Cheesehead Brittany

Cheesehead Brittany Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +184
    i can google spam. i still dont do it.

5. PWT

PWT Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +64
    Green Bay Packers,Inc. established in 1923, as non profit Community owned corporation is no longer allowed to be formed in modern days by any State government , or the Federal government, nor would be allowed by the NFL. However,since it has operated successsfully here in Green Bay, Wi. for 88 years , it was decided by State of Wisconsin, Federal government and The NFL owners to contunue to operate as publically owned ,non profit corporation and was "grand fathered in under present corporate laws. However, this is no longer allowed to any other organization wishing to have same type corporation as the Packers.

So any move by New Orleans Hornet fans to get their Hornets to be publically owned ,non profit corporation will find it can't be done in modern times under State and Federal Corporation laws. Thus this petition is waste of time in modern era.

6. GBPack2010

GBPack2010 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +67
    Sounds nice but no can do

7. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,422
    plus the hornets are garbage

8. packerstl101

packerstl101 Cheesehead