Some Statistics to Ponder about ...

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup but when his record looks like this then sure we can agree w/ that assesment

1992: 9-7 Missed Playoffs
1993: 9-7 Lost Divisional Round
1994: 9-7 Lost Divisional Round
1995: 11-5 Lost NFC Championship Game
1996: 13-3 Won Super Bowl
1997: 13-3 Lost Super Bowl
1998: 11-5 Lost Wild Card
1999: 8-8 Missed Playoffs
2000: 9-7 Missed Playoffs
2001: 12-4 Lost Divisional Round
2002: 12-4 Lost Wild Card
2003: 10-6 Lost Divisional Round
2004: 10-6 Lost Wild Card
2005: 4-12 Missed Playoffs
2006: 8-8 Missed Playoffs
2007: 13-3 Lost NFC Championship Game

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup but when his record looks like this then sure we can agree w/ that assesment

1992: 9-7 Missed Playoffs
1993: 9-7 Lost Divisional Round
1994: 9-7 Lost Divisional Round
1995: 11-5 Lost NFC Championship Game
1996: 13-3 Won Super Bowl
1997: 13-3 Lost Super Bowl
1998: 11-5 Lost Wild Card
1999: 8-8 Missed Playoffs
2000: 9-7 Missed Playoffs
2001: 12-4 Lost Divisional Round
2002: 12-4 Lost Wild Card
2003: 10-6 Lost Divisional Round
2004: 10-6 Lost Wild Card
2005: 4-12 Missed Playoffs
2006: 8-8 Missed Playoffs
2007: 13-3 Lost NFC Championship Game
And that is a crummy, a really crummy looking record.
He shore ain't going to the HOF based on that alone.
He's a lucky SOB to have the TDs and all the other passing stats to get him into Canton. Really lucky.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
*Facepalm*

Look at the CONTEXT of the stats (that goes to you too LTF) ...

I posted numerous quarterbacks stats during the month of December and January for a reason so *YOU* (YoKramer) and others perhaps could see through those biased googles you are wearing that are seemingly blinded with "hatred" (?) ...

We are not talking about other q.b we are talking about Brett

Haus told me basically to **** about Rodgers and how he is treated...so I think that can go for you too when bringing up other q.bs?

But your lumping me in with the wrong group..

I think he is a GREAT q/b I said many time is wanted him here still....The ONLY thing I have said is that his Dec drop off is not a myth

I have even said that doesnt even mean they will lose..How many times do I have to effing say that crap before people will listen?

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well seems as tho the trolls have run away.

ibweleftcauseyouarestupidanddontunderstandbuywontpostmorestatstoproveourargument

ibwecantreadthatwithnonpacescausewearevikingsfans

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And that is a crummy, a really crummy looking record.
He shore ain't going to the HOF based on that alone.
He's a lucky SOB to have the TDs and all the other passing stats to get him into Canton. Really lucky.

I really hope for your sake you speak in jest. If not then you really need to brush up on football

OP
OP
Quientus

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
We are not talking about other q.b we are talking about Brett

Haus told me basically to **** about Rodgers and how he is treated...so I think that can go for you too when bringing up other q.bs?

But your lumping me in with the wrong group..

I think he is a GREAT q/b I said many time is wanted him here still....The ONLY thing I have said is that his Dec drop off is not a myth

I have even said that doesnt even mean they will lose..How many times do I have to effing say that crap before people will listen?

Yeah, I have to admit I only added you in the parentheses (sp?) because of your comment (in another thread) that you like to play the "Devil's Advocate" ... *chuckles*

I'm pretty sure you and I actually agree on quite a few many things ...

You as well as I know that when you talk about statistical "December Drop off" there is more to the picture (context) than just the stats alone from a single player ... Which is why I made the comparisons, because if we just look at Favre's (single) statistics, then yes I guess it could be argued that the "December Decline" is true, however, I also think I'm pretty sure you don't actually agree on that, but more likely (once again) are playing "Devil's Advocate" here ...

If Favre were the only "Top Tier" quarterback with declining stats, then I might even agree with you on this, however, seeing as it is pretty much EVERY Quarterback, not just the "Top Tier" ones that has a decline, I just don't buy into it ... Especially not seeing games where his stats are close to 100 or more ...

Inccidently ... - Romo seems to be doing quite well infact ...

@ YoKramer ... - By *YOUR* logic that would actually mean that Romo is a better quarterback than Rodgers ? ... Because I don't think that Romo is better than Rodgers ... But Romo is far better than what alot of people say about him ...

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, I have to admit I only added you in the parentheses (sp?) because of your comment (in another thread) that you like to play the "Devil's Advocate" ... *chuckles*

I'm pretty sure you and I actually agree on quite a few many things ...

You as well as I know that when you talk about statistical "December Drop off" there is more to the picture (context) than just the stats alone from a single player ... Which is why I made the comparisons, because if we just look at Favre's (single) statistics, then yes I guess it could be argued that the "December Decline" is true, however, I also think I'm pretty sure you don't actually agree on that, but more likely (once again) are playing "Devil's Advocate" here ...

If Favre were the only "Top Tier" quarterback with declining stats, then I might even agree with you on this, however, seeing as it is pretty much EVERY Quarterback, not just the "Top Tier" ones that has a decline, I just don't buy into it ... Especially not seeing games where his stats are close to 100 or more ...

Inccidently ... - Romo seems to be doing quite well infact ...

@ YoKramer ... - By *YOUR* logic that would actually mean that Romo is a better quarterback than Rodgers ? ... Because I don't think that Romo is better than Rodgers ... But Romo is far better than what alot of people say about him ...

Yes we agree on a lot..

Members online

Latest posts