Some pix from Saturday's game

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's my favorite picture from the game; don't let the door hit you in the butt on your way out! :D

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's my favorite picture from the game; don't let the door hit you in the butt on your way out! :D

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Look at the scowl on "Chumley's" face!!!
PRICELESS!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
trippster said:
cheesey said:
flep said:
Thanks for the photos everyone

One day I'll get to Lambeau and post some of my own.
When you do...........you will ENJOY it!!! It's a special place to go to, and there is no other place i know of where it's like Lambeau Field.
I went there by myself, but i had people high fiving me, and hugging me.

Forgive them Lord, for they know not what they do...... :p

nice pics Pooter
Hey,.............they WERE drunk!!!! :wink: :lol:
Being drunk is no excuse! LOL j/k :lol:
No....but i was sober, and enjoying it! Now, all those that high fived me were probably wondering........."Why is this stuff on my hands? It looks like............... CHEESE!" :lol:
(Hey.......did ya notice how i looked like a giant "Cheeto" in the pix???) :lol:

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
(Hey.......did ya notice how i looked like a giant "Cheeto" in the pix???) :lol:
Good job. That's better than calling yourself a pumpkin. Think all things "cheeseified" and you can't go wrong.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
Thanks for posting those, cheesey! I forgot my own camera, of course. It was great to meet you and yooperfan.

We sure had a nice view of that wacky underhand flip by Favre, didn't we? Man, that happened right in front of us.
Yes we did! I'm gonna post the photo i took of that. Favre is already down, and Lee has the ball with his back to us.
I also have a nice oic of you and your sister, but i didn't know if you wanted me to post it or not.

The backfield ref has to be thinking, " 'Ho chi Mama', How did Brett do that?"

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Good job. That's better than calling yourself a pumpkin. Think all things "cheeseified" and you can't go wrong.
True.....i had to "fix" that, so that CHEESE would prevail! :wink: :lol:

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Seattle fan that was sitting behind me asked me how i got the ticket. I told him my wife got it for me. He said "Was it a birthday present, or Christmas, or what?" I told him "It was just because she loves me". He paused, then said, "I think i'm in love with your wife! I never even MET her, and I'm in love with her!" :wink: :lol:

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey,

Thanks for the pictures. I only blew up a couple but that was enough to go "WOW, what an atmosphere to watch a game in, Your a lucky man Cheesey"

Love to watch one with you one day, glad you had a great time my friend.

Cheers !!!

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks Cheesey. Never got to the game so I will have to live vicariously through yours. Thanks Again.

Members online

Latest posts