Some pix from Saturday's game

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for posting those, cheesey! I forgot my own camera, of course. It was great to meet you and yooperfan.

We sure had a nice view of that wacky underhand flip by Favre, didn't we? Man, that happened right in front of us.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Those were beautiful pictures. Thanks for posting.

You guys are lucky. That underhanded flip was play of the game. I remember praying "stay up! just stay up!" I can't believe he completed that pass.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
Thanks for posting those, cheesey! I forgot my own camera, of course. It was great to meet you and yooperfan.

We sure had a nice view of that wacky underhand flip by Favre, didn't we? Man, that happened right in front of us.
Yes we did! I'm gonna post the photo i took of that. Favre is already down, and Lee has the ball with his back to us.
I also have a nice oic of you and your sister, but i didn't know if you wanted me to post it or not.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Those were beautiful pictures. Thanks for posting.

You guys are lucky. That underhanded flip was play of the game. I remember praying "stay up! just stay up!" I can't believe he completed that pass.
I know! Even the Seahawk fan sitting behind me was saying "Unbelieveable!"

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wow those pics are insanely good! Please post more! And thanks for them.
Your VERY welcome! I try to share my pics with my Packer "family" here.

Oh....for anyone that doesn't know........if you click on the photos, it makes them BIG and more fun to view. (I learned that by accident!) :D

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

How long have you been watching Brett?

wils0646

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:

Yes we did! I'm gonna post the photo i took of that. Favre is already down, and Lee has the ball with his back to us.
I also have a nice oic of you and your sister, but i didn't know if you wanted me to post it or not.

That's now my new wallpaper for a while. Thanks Cheesey!

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great pics Cheesey. I was counting on going over to Dallas next week and wear my Packer jersey and cap. But, as the Cowgirls pulled a "one and done" for Jerry Jones, I'm going to go over to Lubbock (Texas Tech U) and wear my Texas A&M shirt.

Should be interesting. I'll have my daughter take pics from the emergency room!

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Awesome pics Cheesey. Thanks! I can see why the network went to field level cameras there in the 3rd. You could hardly see so I'm sure the upper level cameras were blinded.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Those pics really tell the story of how much snow there was, so thanks a lot Cheesy.

This game honestly may have been one of the greatest packer games I have ever seen just because it seemed to perfectly match what the organization and team is and always has been about and known for...

Snow, playoffs, a power running game, a stout defense, hard hitting (bigby)...matched everything to a 'T' ...what a phenomenal game!

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great job on the pics Cheesey!
Mine are pretty much the same so I won't post them.
It was great meeting Greg C, his sister and Cheesey. I have had alot of great Packer experiences, but being at this game was my greatest Packer experience by far.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you all for the comments on my pics! I greatly appreciate it!

I thought it was neat to show a before and after photo of the snow.....it REALLY showed how awesome it was to be there!
I wish ALL of you could have been there with me!
Yoop, if you have any different angles then i do, go ahead and post them! I know the more pics, the better!

Members online

Latest posts