Some Pack News

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
have you been to a packers game, pop? unless you're talking about the team spending money to buy them new wind-suits, i don't think you have the same idea for the cheerleaders as the organization higher-ups.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rofl, bozz!! even i'd have to agree that the cheerleaders are "somewhat lacking" to say the least!! :lol:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
rofl, bozz!! even i'd have to agree that the cheerleaders are "somewhat lacking" to say the least!! :lol:

Packers use the UWGB cheerleaders. Even I could date one of them so that tells you something bout'em.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
4packgirl said:

Packers use the UWGB cheerleaders. Even I could date one of them so that tells you something bout'em.

That they only cost 50 bucks a date?

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is important for the future of the organization. The article says that they put another 11 million in the preservation fund to prevent the team from having to move, or from being unable to compete if something like an uncapped year. It also helps with keeping the stadium up to date and preserving Packer history. It isn't important to one guy that is getting rich off the team, but it is important to the team.

tabojc03

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey I have friends on the the cheerleader squad...it's the St Norbert cheerleaders (who do every other game) who u should be ripping on, the women from UWGB, aren't that bad considering a small college and the area, now if we leaved in a warmer state....I'll plead the fifth...lol

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
4packgirl said:

yeah, didn't you date the one that catches the girls when they get tossed in the air... the one with the crew-cut? i don't know what it tells us about them, but i know what it tells us about you!!!

TheStone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oooh please uncle AADP, can't we change the subject :?:

It's a stupid question anyway...
("What if it was your own income, dumb***!" Take that money to the bank and save it for the winter :!: )

Can we?? Can we?? Pleeeeeaaaaaaase! :)

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Is this really that important to be so high in revenue considering there's a salary cap and we have no real owner looking to profit?

Discuss.

sheesh people - ixnay on the eerleaderschay!! aadp's getting admay!!!!!
:wink: :p

now back to the thread. yes it's important. 8)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's better to have the money set aside, in case they need it then to NOT have it if they do need it.
Pretty simple, don't you think? :wink:

thetombradyhater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=42.957176+-
4packgirl said:
Is this really that important to be so high in revenue considering there's a salary cap and we have no real owner looking to profit?

Discuss.

its important just not super important if you know what i mean

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
4packgirl said:

Discuss.

He's trying for Lawyer, he's always mad. They argue for a living, earn a crap load of money they hardly ever get to spend and then their wives sleep with me! AADP good luck snaggin a beauty, I'm tired of the fugly ones! :p jk lol

What is this thread about anyways? I jus read the last comment or whichever one appelas to me most, :oops:

Members online

Latest posts