Some NFL players could learn something from this.

OP
OP
Raptorman

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
People need to watch this
That's why I posted it. The big thing here is the kids did it on their own. Bypassed the coach. Normally you would think of football players bullying a kid like this. That to me is why it is so important.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
That's why I posted it. The big thing here is the kids did it on their own. Bypassed the coach. Normally you would think of football players bullying a kid like this. That to me is why it is so important.

Oh.... I was kinda thinking that you were posting it just to taunt us. ;)

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Sometimes people just click on a thread and never watch the videos..

They NEED to watch this one

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
If I post something to taunt you, which would be rare if ever, you will know it.
I know it. You're good at it when you focus. ...damn it, I put a 'winkie' at the end of my snarky comment too. I didn't mean to make you mad. ;) :) <---- Those mean that I'm teasing you. ;) :) <---Those mean that I'm STILL teasing you.

OP
OP
Raptorman

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I know it. You're good at it when you focus. ...damn it, I put a 'winkie' at the end of my snarky comment too. I didn't mean to make you mad. ;) :) <---- Those mean that I'm teasing you. ;) :) <---Those mean that I'm STILL teasing you.
I never get mad on a football forum, waste of energy. ;)

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just another thought regarding those kids. Money wasn't involved. Money and Women F___ up everything. :laugh:

Last edited:

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
The only thing we don't agree on is your wrong-headed choice in teams to root for. :)

Members online

Latest posts