1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Some Madden ratings released

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Havners Heroes, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Havners Heroes

Havners Heroes Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +45
    'Madden 12' ratings: NFC North - NFC North Blog - ESPN

Packers are a 92 overall. Rodgers is 98, Matthews is 95, Woodson is 93 and Tramon is 92. I'd say that's about right.

The only thing I'm worried about is Vick being absolutely unstoppable. I hate when people use running quarterbacks online... argh.

2. VersusTheMoose

VersusTheMoose Canadian Packer Fan

Ratings:
    +166
    I'm still playing NFL 2K5, Madden just doesn't compare.

Rodgers has a nice rating though, nice to see that.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Packerfury

Packerfury Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +18
    Tramon will be higher by the end of the season and woodson will be lower I think. I am interested in seeing the ratings of Sam Shields, Jordy Nelson, James Jones, and B.J. Raji.

4. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,422
    Eh it won't matter. I never play as the Packers online because it is super unfair to everyone else. I know the strengths and weaknesses of the Packers way too well.

5. Bensalama21

Bensalama21 Ben

Ratings:
    +609
    I'm sorry but just the graphics of madden alone beat 2k5.. Also Madden 12 has a whole new engine for tackling. Yes, 2k5 beat Madden 05, 06, 07, 08, and 09, but now that the game is getting outdated, Madden 12 has become a greater game.

• Like Like x 1
  6. mor4les

mor4les Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +61
    So whats the faking injuries rating for Cutler?:chisux:
    I only play with friends online and I won the last 2 leagues so Im the last to choose team so I never use the Packers

• Like Like x 1
  7. Tecmo

Tecmo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +22
    Tecmo Super Bowl!!! Still the best season mode of any football game ever made.

• Like Like x 1
  8. packers020802

packers020802 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +55
    #52 should be higher....

dude out ran vick in both games

The pre-teens online are going to destroy ppl using Vick and the Eagles..... Its bad enough I have to play Black Ops and Medal of Honor during school hours!

9. Future

Future He did WHAT?

Ratings:
    +87
    The Eagles will be the team du jour for all players who suck at Madden. Between Vick and all of the additions on defense, they appeal to 8 year-olds everywhere.

10. mor4les

mor4les Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +61
    I dont think the problem is going to be the overuse of vick scrambling, this is easy to stop, the thing is that if the other player use multiple looks and a balance gameplan they are going to burn your defense a couple of times a game scrambling because you cant use QB spys and contain all plays.