Some Madden ratings released

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm still playing NFL 2K5, Madden just doesn't compare.

Rodgers has a nice rating though, nice to see that.

Packerfury

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tramon will be higher by the end of the season and woodson will be lower I think. I am interested in seeing the ratings of Sam Shields, Jordy Nelson, James Jones, and B.J. Raji.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Eh it won't matter. I never play as the Packers online because it is super unfair to everyone else. I know the strengths and weaknesses of the Packers way too well.

Reaction score
I'm still playing NFL 2K5, Madden just doesn't compare.

Rodgers has a nice rating though, nice to see that.

I'm sorry but just the graphics of madden alone beat 2k5.. Also Madden 12 has a whole new engine for tackling. Yes, 2k5 beat Madden 05, 06, 07, 08, and 09, but now that the game is getting outdated, Madden 12 has become a greater game.

mor4les

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So whats the faking injuries rating for Cutler?:chisux:
I only play with friends online and I won the last 2 leagues so Im the last to choose team so I never use the Packers

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
#52 should be higher....

dude out ran vick in both games

The pre-teens online are going to destroy ppl using Vick and the Eagles..... Its bad enough I have to play Black Ops and Medal of Honor during school hours!

Future

He did WHAT?
Reaction score
'Madden 12' ratings: NFC North - NFC North Blog - ESPN

Packers are a 92 overall. Rodgers is 98, Matthews is 95, Woodson is 93 and Tramon is 92. I'd say that's about right.

The only thing I'm worried about is Vick being absolutely unstoppable. I hate when people use running quarterbacks online... argh.

The Eagles will be the team du jour for all players who suck at Madden. Between Vick and all of the additions on defense, they appeal to 8 year-olds everywhere.

mor4les

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont think the problem is going to be the overuse of vick scrambling, this is easy to stop, the thing is that if the other player use multiple looks and a balance gameplan they are going to burn your defense a couple of times a game scrambling because you cant use QB spys and contain all plays.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts