1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Some good news For Brittney..."Her Song"

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Heatherthepackgirl, Oct 5, 2007.

1. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    NEW YORK (AP) -- Britney Spears is finally catching a break.
    Spears

Britney Spears' new song, "Gimme More," is at No. 3 on Billboard's Hot 100, the nation's primary pop chart.

Her new song, "Gimme More," is now a success on the music charts -- despite the pop star's turbulent personal life and the humiliation of her much-panned performance at MTV's Video Music Awards.

This week, "Gimme More" -- released to radio stations in August -- topped Billboard's Hot Digital Songs chart at No. 1 with 179,000 downloads, and jumped from No. 68 to No. 3 on Billboard's Hot 100.

The song is the first single from her new album, set for release November 13.

Earlier this week, a judge ordered the 25-year-old singer to temporarily hand over custody of her two sons to ex-husband Kevin Federline.

On Wednesday, a Los Angeles court commissioner granted Spears some visitation rights, but Federline, 29, remains full-time dad to Sean Preston, 2, and Jayden James, 1.

Another custody hearing is scheduled for October 26.

2. PackerLegend

PackerLegend Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I could care less its her own fault what has been happening to her and she deserves it all.

3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    25 years old..........she looks like she's 40 now. Or older. Doing all the drinking and drugs makes her look like a cheap hooker now. I think he rise to the top was too fast for her mentally to handle. The ones I feel sorry for are her kids. What kind of life are they gonna have?
    I heard on TV that she makes 750 grand a month. That can buy you alot of drugs and booze.

4. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    IMO I think what happened to her is she earned all this money when she was so young and didnt know how to handle it or the attention she has recieved. She has made some very bad choices in her life. She has now lost her kids and she doesnt seem to care which is so sad. I dont care what kind of Mother she is, her kids are going to need her. I hope she gets some help for all her problems. Sometimes people make mistakes but this doesnt mean they cant turn around their lives for the better. Just hope she does this before something terrible happens.

5. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    They had her ex body guard on Dr. Phil yesterday........he said Spears loves her kids, but does stupid dangerous things with them around.
    She needs some professional help, thats for sure.

6. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Well it was bound to happen that she would mess herself up. She still has no excuse to do what she is doing. I cant decide whether or not to feel sorry for her. Seeing her on the MTV awards should remind us of Elvis in his last days. It dosent matter anymore whether you have a lot going for you. Shes just like an athlete.

7. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Thats true........she can't pass a drug test either!!! :lol:

8. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Her songs called "Give me More"?
    I'd say she's been givin enough. Let her come work on the farm with me, that will get her back on track. LOL A couple days with the mosquitoes and I'm sure that midriff will be covered up pretty quick

9. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Judging on what she looked like last time i saw her........better bring a tarp! :shock: :lol:

10. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    :eek:mg: .......You watch Dr. Phil???

And how's that workin' out for ya? :wink:

11. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Bring a tarp....That's hilarious.

12. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Yes, i admit i watch it. It's the ONLY daytime show i watch. I love how Dr. Phil just whacks these people when they try to put one past him.
    (I REFUSE to watch "Oprah" though!!!) :lol:

13. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I know i shouldn't be one to talk........but then again, i don't make my living dancing around in skimpy outfits. :shock:
    (I'm sure the world is happy for that!) :D

14. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    She still is a crap singer i hope she learns to be a good mom first like my use of the American spelling?

15. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    You know what GBP? You are one of the few young people that say that. And i agree. I NEVER thought she was any good as a singer. She was cute, and "appeared" to be innocent (we know better now!) and i think that was the ONLY reason her records sold. I sure couldn't see why it was for that whiney voice.