Soldier Field on the defensive after Cutler’s comments

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Jay Cutler said this week that the Bears “have one of the worst fields in the league at this point.” The guy who manages Soldier Field begs to differ. “He’s wrong,” Soldier Field General Manager Tim LeFevour said Friday, while giving reporters a first-hand look at the Soldier Field sod. The fact that LeFevour felt…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Wow, even in Cutler's first winning season he has to whine about home field advantage. THAT right there shows the type of man Cutler is, and it shows how bad Chicago is when someone gives it to you straight.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Meh, I'm with Cutler on this one. That field is probably just as terrible as he says it is. Look at how it humbled Vick. It's crap that they're allowed to get away with that. I think he has the right to complain about it, but if he were any kind of smart, he'd find out how to play on it and take advantage of visitors. I don't condone this as I think it's a cheap way to get wins, I'm just saying it'd be smart of him to keep his mouth shut and take advantage until the NFL does something.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts