So you wanted Roman cut

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Manuel can't tackle and gave up 2 and a half TD's.

Some of you wanted the career backup and 6th round draft pick instead of Roman the first Safety selected in his draft and career starter.

Yes and Roman had a cheaper contract.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CaliforniaCheez said:

Some of you wanted the career backup and 6th round draft pick instead of Roman the first Safety selected in his draft and career starter.

Shushhhh.....Criticizing the Packers is not allowed. If you do you must not be a GB fan.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, be like pyle and make sure and be as negative as you can in every post possible and still claim to like the Packers instead.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LMAO!

Manuel hasnt played in a year.

He has a bad preseason game in his return(and it was BAD)

and then we second guess cutting roman?

you guys are ridiculous! I LOVE PACKERFORUM!

kewlbeans

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I never had a problem with Roman. I knew we would be a little worse off without him ( if for no other reason than depth)

Maunuel looks like total crap. and if it is because of an injury he has no business even being out there

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
CaliforniaCheez said:

Care to explain this?

Career backup?
6th round pick?

Are those the same person or two?

Roman is not a career starter. Well, not on a team with talent at the safety position.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
Yeah, be like pyle and make sure and be as negative as you can in every post possible and still claim to like the Packers instead.

Yeah OR be positive when your first team gets SLAUGHTERED.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
NDPackerFan said:

Win or Lose.

PRE SEASON

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Roman was not good. You HAD to take a chance to try to get someone else. It still might work out. With Roman, he was given plenty of chances, and stunk. Yes, you KNEW what you had. A YUGO. He didn't appear like he was ever gonna be more then fair.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Roman was not good. You HAD to take a chance to try to get someone else. It still might work out. With Roman, he was given plenty of chances, and stunk. Yes, you KNEW what you had. A YUGO. He didn't appear like he was ever gonna be more then fair.

Exactly.

This game is the first game for Manuel since the Super Bowl.

HE will have RUST! Let him shake it off before we cast him to the dellows of Roman.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
pyledriver80 said:
NDPackerFan said:

Win or Lose.

PRE SEASON

Funny considered everyone RAVED when they looked good against Atlanta.

Sorry, these were our STARTERS on the field. Whats the excuse? Didthey just forget how to play football or maybe just took the night off? Thats OK it's only pre-season.

Regular season is coming soon, get your excuses ready.

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it been said 50 times in the last 10 min.

i dont know why you guys cant admit the truth. the packers played horrible!!

yes it is preseason but ALL the starters played for most of the first half and gave up 34 points!

cinci scored every time they had the ball, so it is something to worry about!!!

i dont see why you guys cant agree with pyledriver80 even when hes right.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
umair said:

yes it is preseason but ALL the starters played for most of the first half and gave up 34 points!

It's amazing, these are going to be the same guys playing Week 1 against the Bears.

I want to know how week 1 will be different? I guess they are saying they just didn't try?

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i guess their expecting a day and night differnce between today and sept 10.

i can understand that their trying to be positive but the truth is that it wont be much different during the regular season.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
umair said:

It's amazing, these are going to be the same guys playing Week 1 against the Bears.

I want to know how week 1 will be different? I guess they are saying they just didn't try?

I'll help you out, cuz you appear to be more stupid than I initially thought...which..is amazing.

ONE reason(top of my head) week 1 of the regular season will be different from week 3 of preseason is the playcalling. In the preseason you run basic plays and schemes. You do not use everything you have.

If you need any more help...which you'll probably need, let me know. I can also come and help coach your team, since...they aren't being coached by a very bright man.

billv

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some really bad breaks. We were driving before the first fumble. I'm not giving up yet. We have almost 2 weeks to fix things.

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
pyledriver80 said:
umair said:

I'll help you out, cuz you appear to be more stupid than I initially thought...which..is amazing.

ONE reason(top of my head) week 1 of the regular season will be different from week 3 of preseason is the playcalling. In the preseason you run basic plays and schemes. You do not use everything you have.

If you need any more help...which you'll probably need, let me know. I can also come and help coach your team, since...they aren't being coached by a very bright man.

well they wherent able to do much with the plays they had so what makes you think they will do anything with the other plays.

their where lots of dropped passes in todays game. and there is no excuse for dropped passes.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
pyledriver80 said:
umair said:

Insult #5 - Are you not the same guy that whines to the mods about every little thing?

You obviously don't understand football, you just do not. You don't scheme good tackling, good pass coverage, etc. GB wasn't basic tonight on Defense at all. They came out with many different looks and blitzes.

As far as helping me out, no thanks. Perhaps you could Coach Madden 2007 or MySpace design or something but you make to many excuses to be a football coach.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
oh, I mentioned Woodson and his girly tackling

(good job ignoring that fact. ur good at that when it helps your case. I think thats the definition of Ignorance. good for you!)

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is stating the obvious, and it's already been stated by others, but how can you judge Manuel when he's just coming back from an injury? And yes he should be out there even if he's not up to full speed because it's the preseason. This is his chance to get back into football shape.

I don't think Roman was as bad as many other fans did, but this is silly.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
once again, you ignore things i said

(remember the 1st half impressions thread, where you replied like 5 times? Where I listed more reasons than Woodson.)

Keep being stupid, it suits you.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts