So who else do you want in the 2011 Super Bowl?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Of course we all want the Packers.
But who do you want on the other side of the ball?
We got:
Jets
Patsies
Ravens
Steelers

I would like to see a Jets/Packers match up. :read:

It would be sweet revenge against a certain former Packer QB.

You?

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Pack can compete with ANY team in the NFL.

Having said that, ...i guess the ravens, so our WRs can have a pretty good day.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Of course we all want the Packers.
But who do you want on the other side of the ball?
We got:
Jets
Patsies
Ravens
Steelers

I would like to see a Jets/Packers match up. :read:

It would be sweet revenge against a certain former Packer QB.

You?

Well I REALLY wanted a GB/KC SB rematch...but since that can't happen now, I think the Jets/ Packers match!!!:happy0005:

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Patriots, I think the Packers can beat them, I want Woodson to get his big play versus Brady. I want the comparison of Rodgers vs. Brady, I want to see the Patriots get high and get knocked down again.

Or the Jets just to **** Favre off.

mrge0vani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In order to be the best Green Bay must play the best, which is why I want to face the Patriots. Revenge is a great feeling, specially in the Super Bowl. I know it's a hard task, but how great would it make our team look if Packers beat the Patriots in this years Super Bowl. We definitely have a great chance of pulling it off. We just have to keep relying on our defense and with this newly established run game, all teams are vulnerable to a PACKER BASHING!

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like to see the Ravens make it to the superbowl. i've always really liked Ed Reed and Ray Lewis.

I can't stand the Patriots and do not want to see them make it to another superbowl, but unfortunately, i think they do make it out of the AFC.

from the NFC i obviously want the Packers to make it. If i had to choose another team it would probably be Atlanta. (That feeling may change if they beat us Saturday though, lol)

DTown SBrown

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want the Patriots.

Reason Why?

TO be the best you have to beat the rest. FOR US, we have to allay the talk about luck and fortune. To get to the SB we will have to have gone (ALMOST CERTAINLY) through this route:

For our SEASON:
Destroy the Vikings and BF- CHECK
BEAT the GIANTS and keep them out of the PLAYOFFS- CHECK
Beat the BEARS to GET in THE PLAYOFFS (with our backs against the wall)- CHECK
BEAT the EAGLES on the ROAD(many said we would lose had vick played 4 qtrs week 1) in the WILD CARD-CHECK
BEAT the FALCONS on the ROAD to avenge a heartbreaking last minute loss in late season game-CHECK
BEAT THE BEARS (this is the "uncertain" part) IN CHI and HOIST the HALAS trophy in front of their fans- CHECK
Go back and SEE the PATS in the SB, WITH our STARTING QB and with some rest, on NEUTRAL GROUND, to bring the whole thing full circle and give us our 13th WORLD CHAMIONSHIP!!!

This is the only way we will get the respect we deserve. Beat those who beat us this season and gave all the doubters the reason to doubt (myself included). Winners beat the best at their best. We did in the Bears starters all the way to the playoffs, we beat the best the eagles had, and now I want to beat the FALCONS, BEARS, and then Meet the PATS for the rings and trophy.

Thats epic if I have EVER seen it.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I want the New England Patriots and no other team.

They are the best team in the NFL right now, no doubt about it. Tom Brady is the best QB in the NFL right now. For Rodgers to ever hope to take that reign, and for me to feel like we are truly the best team in the NFL, I want to beat them in the big game.

I wouldn't be too upset if it was the Ravens, after the Bears lose next week. I'd like to say we "rode the wings" of our opponents to another Lombardi trophy.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want the Packers.

I just want to get there and have a chance at it all. I don't care who we play, where we play them or how we win. I just want a Super Bowl Title.

However, if I had to choose, I would like to get another shot against Brady and the Pats. We almost had them with Flynn, I think we could get over the hump with Rodgers.

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ravens so we can beat all the birds. Eagles, Falcons, Seahawks (they've got a shot vs. the Bears), and then Ravens.

Reaction score
Well, I would prefer the Ravens

only b/c I loathe the other three. We have always had a hell of a time beating the Steelers. The Pats always seem to catch all the breaks and get the calls in close games and the Jets {especially this year} have been unconscious in pulling out impossible wins. From the conversations I had while watching the game Sunday at a local sports bar among a HUGE crowd of GB fans {and I continue to see a strong proud representation of "Cheeseheads" on the rise in our city} most of them wanted us to play the best team possible, the Patriots. And maybe I'm being a little sentimental here, but for all the good sport Colt fans who survived their suicide hotline call, cheered our Packers on with us and officially hitched a ride on our bandwagon endorsing the Pack as their SB darlings, as per their request, let's beat the hell out of NEW ENGLAND!

Members online

Latest posts