So, who are you rooting for now?

Brandon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm an NFL fan through and through, so even though my beloved Packers lost in embarrassing fashion I will still be watching the playoffs through the Super Bowl. My prediction is that New England and the Giants will meet up once again in the Super Bowl, but that's not what I want.

I want a Harbaugh Bowl. I absolutely can't stand the Patriots, and I still haven't quite figured out why because I like the passion that Brady has, but he seems like such a pansie always complaining about wanting a flag when a pass-rusher gets near him, but there are many other reasons I won't get into. Not to mention I'm done seeing him win, he's got 3 rings that should do!

The Giants just beat my team, out-right and without mercy, so naturally I would love for the 49'ers to inflict the same damage. *** for tat! No hard feelings, it's just that competitive nature in me.

I would love a Baltimore vs 49'ers super bowl simply because I think both of these teams are deserving of the trophy. The 49'ers are the true underdog and no one expected much of them this year, and you can just see the emotion in the way they play.. something the Packers lacked last night.

Baltimore on the otherhand has some really classy players that would love to get a ring in their old age, Matt Birk included. So I truly hope it comes down to these two in the big dance.

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
49ers! I really like Jim Harbaugh, and the job that he has done with his guys is second to none. I hope they beat the Pats in the SuperBowl. A Packers-49ers rivalry woud be great for the NFL, two storied franchises back on top.

Reaction score
I only care about the Packers so I won't be watching any longer but if I had to choose, I have to go with the team from my state, the 49ers. Patrick Willis is a beast. Or the Ravens, only because I am a huge Ed Reed fan.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It has nothing to do with the Giants beating the Pack but I want to see that San Fran defense destroy everyone in their path. I don't think they can sustain the level they are playing at every year but they look ferocious right now.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like the 49ers and am happy for them that they are finally going back to winning ways.
So it would have been hard for me to have watched them lose to the Packers.
But since that won't be the case, I want to see them end the Giants season and give the Giants and their fans the same heartbreak we are going through.
If the Giants win then I'll be pulling for whatever AFC team gets there.
I have no feelings for the AFC playoffs. Though it would be exciting to see a Harbaugh Bowl.

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the niners win it all, it would be a better story than our 2010-2011 run with all our injuries. There's something I don't like about that.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
I like Tom Brady, so I guess the Patriots.

I hate Terrell Suggs and his retarded loudmouth so no Ravens.

I can't live with Alex Smith winning a SB. So no Niners

I hate the loudmouth Jacobs and Tuck and Eli and his stupid space helmet, so no Giants.

It would have been the Texans but they're out

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Been a fan of the 9'ers since the days of Brodie and Washington -- you know, back in the day, the entire NFL chipped in to pay John Brodie's contract to keep him there.

Nothing against the Giants -- if they're the NFC rep, I'll root for them in the Super Bowl, they did afterall, kick our ***** and have earned that respect.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
If the 49ers played in the SB VS the Patriots and won that would further prove defense wins championships.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i can say...at THIS point...i really don't care. ask me next week...
I agree with this, except this:
I want ANYONE but the Patriots to win.
I hate New England and still do not recognize their 1st Super Bowl when Oakland's Woodson stripped Brady to end that game in the snow.

Then the refs made up the tuck rule.
Then add in Spygate, and Belichick is a *****.... can't stand them, that city, or Brady.

It was supposed to be us over the Patriots. :(

Reaction score
Only care about The Packers.

Me, too Dan! I am still feeling the effects of this loss even after my wife talked me down from the ledge and I was then apprehended by the Indiana State Police while on a suicide westbound drive in the eastbound lanes of I-70. Yeah, and my wife is still stunned that I didn't even open up our local rag to the sports page and tune into ESPN since the clocked displayed the "midnight" hour 0:00 on my beloved Packers. NOT taking this "giveaway" game loss very well at all! I've been a die-hard Packer fan since the late 50's and if we "ain't" in the mix, then football is ovah for me until next year! Time to devote my full attention to Big 10 basketball now and keep a close eye on the upcoming draft picks and/or acquisitions needed to address our deficiencies.

Such a shame we won't be representing the NFC in Indy because I could guarantee, the atmosphere would have been like a HOME game for us at Lucas Oil, especially, IF the Cheatriots were there.

Won't be watching, but for the record I'm hoping for a Harbaugh bros. matchup. I'm a big IU basketball fan {looks like they've come back down to earth, too.....horrible day yesterday all around for me} and Tom Crean is their BIL if that means diddly squat.

NYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like the 49ers and am happy for them that they are finally going back to winning ways.
So it would have been hard for me to have watched them lose to the Packers.
But since that won't be the case, I want to see them end the Giants season and give the Giants and their fans the same heartbreak we are going through.
If the Giants win then I'll be pulling for whatever AFC team gets there.
I have no feelings for the AFC playoffs. Though it would be exciting to see a Harbaugh Bowl.

What a loser you are

Members online

Latest posts