So what's the Over/under on Brady + Bucs Super Bowls now?

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got 2 in the next 3 years...

You all realize this was a DEPLETED Bucs team too correct? They had a handful of key star players injured

Obviously we were missing Bahktiari, but overall without injuries they may be the superior team.

Oh yeah and this was Brady's 1st year in the NFC

OP
OP
PackinMSP

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Winfield and when Whitehead went out I was like "we got this now" as he forced the 2 Aaron Jones fumbles...

Also OJ Howard is a pretty good young TE

KEYSER SOZE

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got 2 in the next 3 years...

You all realize this was a DEPLETED Bucs team too correct? They had a handful of key star players injured

Obviously we were missing Bahktiari, but overall without injuries they may be the superior team.

Oh yeah and this was Brady's 1st year in the NFC

GB got out coached again. As if they didn't know who they were playing. Defense clueless and awful as usual. They play the slowest QB in the league and let him stand in the pocket. Brady plays awful and makes Pettine look like a high school coach...oh ya...because he is. Rodgers runs the play clock to zero every snap allowing Tampa to get set for anything. Just a few T.E. plays as a second thought. What can you say about the genius Lafleur...kicks a field goal that meant NOTHING! GB has weakest schedule in league...beat 2 winning teams. They were grossly over rated...and IT SHOWED! I try to be a Packer fan....more difficult every year.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's no question the fix is in. The NFL hates Belichick and what better way to get at him than to make sure Tommy Boy wins one without him?

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brady doesn't sit back there on long developing plays though. He just lofts a ball up to be run under and is smart enough to see the match ups. If our D was any better we'd have had 5 picks today. Brady hardly just sits in the pocket.

OP
OP
PackinMSP

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like Tom actually, and will be rooting for him but obviously very upset we lost

My point is that this Bucs is actually REALLY GOOD if you look at their roster, it's pretty loaded actually lol

i mean they were missing a bunch of guys...
Winfield, Whitehead (left game), OJ Howard..

OH yeah, Antonio Brown didn't play either right?

Can you imagine how good they will be NEXT YEAR????!!!???

Jesus

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GB got out coached again. As if they didn't know who they were playing. Defense clueless and awful as usual. They play the slowest QB in the league and let him stand in the pocket. Brady plays awful and makes Pettine look like a high school coach...oh ya...because he is. Rodgers runs the play clock to zero every snap allowing Tampa to get set for anything. Just a few T.E. plays as a second thought. What can you say about the genius Lafleur...kicks a field goal that meant NOTHING! GB has weakest schedule in league...beat 2 winning teams. They were grossly over rated...and IT SHOWED! I try to be a Packer fan....more difficult every year.

The FG gave them a chance to win with a defensive stop.

OP
OP
PackinMSP

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I actually like the FG kick.

Then you hope theoretically you give AR the ball back with 45 seconds to 1 minute left with ZERO timeouts left to WIN THE GAME

...and I would LOVE the odds there.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like Tom actually, and will be rooting for him but obviously very upset we lost

My point is that this Bucs is actually REALLY GOOD if you look at their roster, it's pretty loaded actually lol

i mean they were missing a bunch of guys...
Winfield, Whitehead (left game), OJ Howard..

OH yeah, Antonio Brown didn't play either right?

Can you imagine how good they will be NEXT YEAR????!!!???

Jesus

Please. Us just not having Bahktiari hurt us more than them not having all of those guys.

OP
OP
PackinMSP

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Please. Us just not having Bahktiari hurt us more than them not having all of those guys.

Dude, don't be a homer here...

You really think them not having Antoine Winfield Jr, losing Whitehead (who caused both AJ fumbles btw), no Antonio Brown and no OJ Howard makes up for us just not having Bahktiari

I mean Bahk is the best LT in the game easy, but that's 4 Pro Bowl type guys right there that would start for most teams

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Dude, don't be a homer here...

You really think them not having Antoine Winfield Jr, losing Whitehead (who caused both AJ fumbles btw), no Antonio Brown and no OJ Howard makes up for us just not having Bahktiari

I mean Bahk is the best LT in the game easy, but that's 4 Pro Bowl type guys right there that would start for most teams
People always forget to mention our starting right guard, Lane Taylor, was also out. Patrick should not have been on the field.

OP
OP
PackinMSP

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought our starting OL was Bahktiari/Jenkins/Linsley/Turner/Wagner????

There is NO WAYYY...

Bahktiari >>> Antonio Brown, OJ Howard, Winfield Jr., Whitehead

Quit being homers

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate brady and that fat ****** of a coach..rooted for Andy last year..will not watch this year. Barely any sponsors want to pay for commercials..and **** the halftime show!

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seems like everyone goes through this song and dance every year on how X team is going to string together at least 2-3 Super Bowls and then something happens and it's a different darling. The Bucs are that this year, SF last year, GB earlier in the decade, Seattle a few years, the Rams...

In the end in 2021 it will probably be someone else to take the mantle of the 'gonna be dominant' darlings of the NFC.

OP
OP
PackinMSP

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok.

Your comparison to "darling" teams is kind of irrelevant as those teams had great QBs, but none that has 6 SB rings...

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GB got out coached again. As if they didn't know who they were playing.
I had become a believer in MLF's genius, so I was a little disappointed with the game plan for Sunday's game. Especially since we had just carved up two pretty good defenses.

Also annoying after all the talk about how great our offensive line was, and then see them get slapped around. And the failure of the running game. Once they forced into becoming one dimensional, we were pretty much done, even with Rodgers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts