Get back to the basics on offense. If you can run the ball, then the other teamâ€™s defense is going to tire and you chew up the clock. That is when you go for the pass. They are trying to get 21 points all on one possession. You have to keep that weak defense off of the field as much as possible.musccy said:Lets keep this post free of the "get a new team and fire Sherman" sort of comments. What, specifically, can the Packers be doing to start winning games?!?
PackerTraxx said:musccy, I'm afraid you ruled out what needs to be done.
tromadz said:Oh yeah...fire mike "this is a 5 quarter game, right?" sherman
Raider Pride said:It is very simple.
1. Show up. (Have your game face on 2 hours before game time.)
2. Show up on time. (Do not start to get in sync as a unit on your third trip on the field.)
3. Work a full day. (Do not give up on plays.. Like Joey did on the T.D.)
4. Ask the question. (Every player and coach has to ask "What can I do better.) and then each player needs to write down short term one day, three day, and six day goals in writing. It is not enough for someone to tell you what you need to better you must tell yourself. A personal goal is just a wish or a dream unless it is in writing.
5. Forget about the first two games of the season. Yesterday is history, tomorow is a mystery, but right now your attitude as Green Bay Packers is the begining of how well you will play against the Bucs, it is all about right now, and right now is a gift, that is why right now is called the present.
TOPackerFan said:ORRELSE said:
Not wrong. Kampman already had Dilfer, we didn't need an extra defender on the QB, we needed him in the end zone covering the TE.