So were does the elevator stop

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Me I think the Pack finishes the season at 6-10 worst case 8 and 8 best case. Although if they cannot get by Atlanta this Sunday It would be a fork in the swiss cheese moment and the team would then become a spoiler.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
6-10 worst case? that sounds like best case scenario to me.

realistically, I see a 4-12 record...

man its hard being a packers fan now...hold your heads high!

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I see 2-14, maybe 3-13... If we keep Shermy and Rossley again, I expect next year maybe we make the post season.... If we get back Javon and get a very nice draft.

Sometimes in life strong changes are needed and IMHO we have the call right now.

By the way it is nice to know that TT is drafting now and in charge of the GM department, otherwise I can tell you this elevator will have stoped by hitting the 3 basement level!!!

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wouldn't that be righteous for us to whup Atlanta, at this stage of the game.... oh lordy, I can hear Czabe now on the radio.. "Ron Mexico is dead"...

Still, after that playoff loss, back in (2002..?) that killed the Lambeau mystique - that's when the downward spiral began... that year....

I've been supportin' this team since Junior High - before that, kept wonderin' why the ol' man kept screamin' at the screen.. "LOMBARDI"...... -- later on, I found out he was bettin' the spread and ol' Vince was ruining things.. (heheh)

Guess I'm the type who goes the opposite when others say you should go with the flow - around here, we were 'supposed' to be Bears' fans..... and I had to go and ask why... especially when we had just won in '65 and'66 and then made it three in a row for '67.... been a part of the cheese underground ever since.....

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm with you JB.....it's not hard being a Packer fan.....it never is. It may be hard being a Packer "bandwagoner" though.

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers have four remaining games against North Division teams(all win able games) They also play the Ravens and finish at home with Seattle, both win able.

They will lose to the Falcons this Sunday. The Packers don't do well on the road and on turf. They are opposite of the Vikings who do well at home and can't win on Mother Nature.

The Packers can't beat the Eagles with the players they have left. That means 7-9 at best.

If Favre gets hurt, maybe two more wins.

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With the injuries that have piled up this season, poor offensive line, 5th string RB's, and a shortage of WR's, looks to me like 4-5 wins this season.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While I hope for more, looking at the schedule I have a hard time envisioning anything more than 4-12.

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

I will assume you say it's hard being a Packer fan ONLY because you live in Chicago, that's the only exception. Well, Minneapolis too I guess.
Hammer

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hammer said:
tromadz said:

I will assume you say it's hard being a Packer fan ONLY because you live in Chicago, that's the only exception. Well, Minneapolis too I guess.
Hammer

You should be hanging around here in INDY, right now.... geeesh!
Talk about your commmon everyday ordinary Tampa Bay wannabe Bandwagon-er - they are everywhere...

Most of us in the Club can't wait for them (the Colts) to lose to ...say Houston?
(probably not, tho')

I'm down here ribbin' 'em about the upcoming contest with Pittsburgh, too.
They kinda get quiet all of a sudden - we'll see...

GO PACKERS! :D

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I see 4-12 at best. The only reason we seem to have to celebrate is Gado..and with a 2.2YPC, I don't see a bright future for him. Sure would be great to see him blossum, though.

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's not tough being a Packer Fan at all, just watching the games! What makes me proud is being able to support my team and cheer them on in years LIKE this. It's easy to root your team on when they're winning. This type of year is what makes you a fan and not some bandwagoneer.
Go Pack

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JbShell said:
Not hard being a packer fan I remember the late 70's and 80's We have just been spoiled the last 16 years

Its not hard watching a coach ruin the end of a hall of famers career? I'm sorry...but it is. and you are wrong.

OP
OP
J

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
how am I wrong??? It is not hard being a Packer Fan thier losing does nothing to affect my life except for elevating my blood pressure

sunshine

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
JbShell said:
Not hard being a packer fan I remember the late 70's and 80's We have just been spoiled the last 16 years

Its not hard watching a coach ruin the end of a hall of famers career? I'm sorry...but it is. and you are wrong.

personally, i think you're BOTH right. those of us who have been through the rough times with the pack KNOW how lucky we've been these past several years but it's still hard watching the team struggle!! i, for one, will be there through it all - no matter what - cause that's what packer fans do!

Popcynical

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't really mind us losing in some aspects. At least it gets rid of the poseur fans. I'm sick of people saying: "Oh! I'm a Packer fan too!" I usually respond to this by saying, "Okay. Name five starters." To which they usually respond, "Okay... umm.. Brett Favre... ... .."

PPierce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Every team goes through tough times. The real fans sweat it out. While I watch the games, even when we lose, I look for the positives for the future. Anyone who gives up when the going gets tough isn't a real fan. I'll give them 4-5 wins and a much better season next year. We got unlucky with so many injuries or we wouldn't have this poor a record.

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4-12

We will beat Detroit, Bears once, Vikes. No way we beat Seattle or Atlanta.

OP
OP
J

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No Way??? I think they can win all thier games I think It depends if the O-line gels more and we find a running game

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mmmmmmmm........Sorry cant talk......mouth full of crow.

Kind of a tasty bird........would like some more.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts