So, we're 5 games into the season...

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
...what has suprised you most about the Packers so far?

Is it the lack of a running game? Rodger's proving he can be a good QB?

For me, at the moment, it's gotta be the defence. We just aren't getting it done on the field at the moment at times, and that is slightly worrying and suprising to me. I just hope things get better, fast, or we could be in for one long season!

GBstock

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The surprising thing is that we just don't have the talent that we were led to believe. I know what Favre said. I know what TT has said but the fact is that this team is not that talented. Last season was magical and most of that magic was traded away.

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't get to see the game yesterday. Wish I had looks like it was not as bad as I thought it would be.

DonnieCash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The biggest surprises are both lines.

really hurting the team. And I think Rodgers is a good quarterback, he just needs to take that next step.

leading us from behind to win a game.

pillywright

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Pack--there's a guy named Driver and a guy named Jennings on the roster... Look it over and you'll see their names on there down near the 80s numbers. Anyway, how about seeing if you can get them involved in the games a bit more as I hear these guys are playmakers that you can build points on. Just a thought. Someone might also want to put Ryan Grant on the bench with a PS3 and give the real football to Brandon Jackson who actually seems to show up for these games.

Also, Kampman needs to realize he's not teaching a summer camp to kids--it's actually football season now. We're not interested in seeing him run around and bump into a few O-linemen...we would actually like to see him make a few tackles, and the closer to the original line of scrimmage the better. I can't tell you how many times I've seen the opposing RB fly right by Kampman and Co as if they were stuffed dolls. Time to step it up or step it out...

Members online

Latest posts