So, the Lakers......

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Want to make some major moves I see.

This stuff is everywhere now.

The Lakers are reportedly prepared to make offers for Dwight Howard and/or Chris Paul.
Both players are backing their teams into a corner and they may be forced to move their superstars instead of losing them for nothing after the season. The Lakers are possibly willing to part ways with Andrew Bynum, Lamar Odom and Pau Gasol, which could potentially land them both superstars.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago is involved, so is LAs other team, NYK and the nets. Dont be surprised if one of them goes to americas 2nd city. But both wont end up in LA. LA doesnt have the trade bait for that.

CarolinaPackerFan

Packers fan in Panthers country
Reaction score
Chicago is involved, so is LAs other team, NYK and the nets. Dont be surprised if one of them goes to americas 2nd city. But both wont end up in LA. LA doesnt have the trade bait for that.

I read somewhere that the Clippers actually have a better shot to land them both than the Lakers(makes no sense to me). Idk how anyone would have the pieces to land them both, but if they did, watch out Miami.

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here on the West Coast this has been all the rage.

I can see the Lakers getting Dwight Howard (he like L.A. and they can offer value) re: CP3 that's going to be TOUGH (not just because they don't have the pieces to make both trades straight up without a another team) but more importantly the Hornets are currently run by the NBA and part of the labor dispute was smaller market teams not being able to keep their superstars (see LeBron James/Cleveland) I just don't see a team run by the NBA get rid of it's only superstar. That would be completely hypocritical.

LOLions

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no, it looks like stern vetoed the cp3 deal. what a bunch of BS!!!!!!!!!

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
The NBA is retarded... how are they going to tell a player he cant go somewhere else to get paid... The Hornets actually made out real good in the deal... Stupid Stern and you guys thought Godell was bad!

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Why in the world did they give Odom away for nothing? I don't get it.

I thought a trade must have been coming for Howard or something. Nope......

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts