So Stoked!

DavidRusso

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys! So most likely Devante Adams is out. Rest up and heal buddy. We need a deep threat and an outside target to let our slot's and TE breathe up the middle, but we need Adams healthy more than that right now.
This is my first Packers game as a member of this site. This is the best forum by FAR that I have been a part of. Everyone here has been super nice and helpful. I'm ready to talk about the game while in progress and move to 6-0! Thanks for everyone's kindness so far. Just goes to show why Packer fans are the most humble and respectful people out there.
GO PACK GO!

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum David. Great group of Packer Fans here for sure. Lots of valuable "old and new" knowledge.

Sit back, enjoy todays game and then get ready to debate the pros and the cons of the game and the future of course. :coffee:

OP
OP
DavidRusso

DavidRusso

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum David. Great group of Packer Fans here for sure. Lots of valuable "old and new" knowledge.

Sit back, enjoy todays game and then get ready to debate the pros and the cons of the game and the future of course. :coffee:
That's what I love about this site, talking about Green Bay life and Packers football! Got my case of Coors Light, the Met's at 7:30, my wife and my 2 baby boys. Doesn't get any better than this! Don't you guys just love Packer Sundays? Hoping for bounce back weeks by Rodgers and the real beast mode. Go Pack Go!

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mostly nice and helpful, but be forewarned, it can get a little testy in the shoutbox and some threads get a little ridiculous too :laugh: Just... back away when you see that.

Members online

Latest posts