So much for the "easiest" schedule

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I choose to look at it more optimistically, for as ****** as this team has been for the majority of the past month they are only a game back in the win column for the division lead.

I also have a newfound respect for what Rams fans go through:

The Rams after 8 games, Jeff Fisher era:
2012: 3-5
2013: 3-5
2014: 3-5
2015: 4-4
2016: 3-5

Jmurray

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No easy games in the NFL. This team will be lucky to go 9-7. From this point forward I will never use the term "winnable" game. The Packers have dropped from good to average. This is a boring football team to watch, with a boring predictable HC, and reactive instead of proactive GM. Attitude reflects leadership..Rodgers looks unhappy and MM shows little to no emotion out there. If you watch the game you can see Luck pumping his guys up, and Pagano being visibly into the game as well on the sidelines interacting with his players. Good or bad play. You look at MM and the only time he really shows any emotion is when the offense scores a touchdown. Rodgers seems to always be isolated. I'm fully in board the fire MM train. Screw his past accomplishments ..they haven't won a thing in 6 yrs.
YES! Finally a post I can TOTALLY agree with! Very well put.

Jmurray

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Always excuses, the Patriots went 3 and 1 without Brady and Gronk and with 2nd and 3rd string quarterbacks. The excuses for this team need to stop because there are none. This team has been underachieving for 5 years now. Something is fundamentally wrong with this organization at this point. I don't know what because I am not on the inside but it is obvious that something is wrong to anyone with a pair of eyes and it has nothing to do with injuries.
And Bill Belichek is a GREAT coach.....

mkonyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's crazy how a season can turn. GB was favored in every game by Vegas at the beginning of the season.

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I choose to look at it more optimistically, for as ****** as this team has been for the majority of the past month they are only a game back in the win column for the division lead.

I also have a newfound respect for what Rams fans go through:

The Rams after 8 games, Jeff Fisher era:
2012: 3-5
2013: 3-5
2014: 3-5
2015: 4-4
2016: 3-5
What do the rams have to do with with the packers and 26 years of hof quarterbacks?

Members online

Latest posts