So many Debbie Downers around here.

D

Dan115

Never,never,never, never ever give up. Whoops there goes another rubber tree plant!

OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Who is that in your avatar?

One of the Judges for Masterchef called Joe Bastianich (Hes a famous food critic). I love any show with Gordon Ramsay in it. I enjoy watching Hell's Kitchen,Kitchen Nightmares,Masterchef.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One of the Judges for Masterchef called Joe Bastianich (Hes a famous food critic). I love any show with Gordon Ramsay in it. I enjoy watching Hell's Kitchen,Kitchen Nightmares,Masterchef.
Glad you asked FF! .....now what the heck is that on the side of his face?? :confused:
Exactly, luv.

I thought it was some insane character or something. :laugh:

OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad you asked FF! .....now what the heck is that on the side of his face?? :confused:

*Oh and I like the Debbie Downers are a liiiiiitle more quiet lately.....

Actually. I was watching the current Masterchef EP on youtube sence I missed it. I captured the face of Joe just at the time they were going to break. That thing on side of this face is the AD break bumper animation of the masterchef logo.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
well who would of ever guessed!?! Definitely puzzled me for awhile, but kept forgetting to ask about it!

OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Bumping just for because.

Could this be another Magic Carpet Ride? If the Defence wakes the **** up and Rodgers goes all out insane sunday and playoffs. Pack can win the whole thing.

Darth Garfunkel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Speaking of Debbie Downers, anyone head over to a Bears forum today? Pretty entertaining right now. People speculating that MM himself could rush for 100+ against their D.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Speaking of Debbie Downers, anyone head over to a Bears forum today? Pretty entertaining right now. People speculating that MM himself could rush for 100+ against their D.

My best friend the Bear fan wouldnt answer my call tonight..He dont want to hear it

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No Clay playing for our dismal D. Maybe Aaron's back, maybe he isn't. (Bill Michaels of 1250 WSSP posted a question about 'is Rodgers really back if he haven't heard the words 'medically cleared'?) No Cobb more than likely. Eddie's banged up, though he will play. Though Quarless has done admirably, he's no Finley. O-Line is below average at best. It's gonna be a slugfest, so we have a shot. Even if we get into the playoffs, who do we get? New Orleans? Yeah that's sure a winnable game! Said it before, I'll say it here. Ted needs a playoff win this year, or it's over for him. Matter of fact as good of a job as McCarthy has done, it wouldn't surprise me if Murphy was the only one left standing after the season, though I'd give McCarthy another year with a GM that hasn't lost the "it" factor.

Here's my one real concern though. Flynn's been playing and winning some...SHOULD Aaron with what 8 weeks off and rusty be playing? Might we be better with Flynn? We don't know if we're getting the Aaron we're used to, or the kid that we had through the '09 season.

I'd love to be wrong on everything for several reasons, but I really don't see it happening.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No Clay playing for our dismal D. Maybe Aaron's back, maybe he isn't. (Bill Michaels of 1250 WSSP posted a question about 'is Rodgers really back if he haven't heard the words 'medically cleared'?)

Yes.

Ted needs a playoff win this year, or it's over for him.

LOL... no, it's not, nor should it by by any stretch of the imagination.

Here's my one real concern though. Flynn's been playing and winning some...SHOULD Aaron with what 8 weeks off and rusty be playing? Might we be better with Flynn?

As someone else said, a rusty Rodgers is FAR better than a well-oiled Flynn.

We don't know if we're getting the Aaron we're used to, or the kid that we had through the '09 season.

That "kid" you're referring to had 30 TDs, 7 INTs and completed 65% of his passes in '09. I'll gladly take it.

I'd love to be wrong on everything for several reasons...

You're doing a great job of it so far. :tup:

H

HardRightEdge

Bumping just for because.

Could this be another Magic Carpet Ride? If the Defence wakes the **** up and Rodgers goes all out insane sunday and playoffs. Pack can win the whole thing.
You should know...there was some guy posing as you in the shout box last Sunday expressing far less optimistic sentiments. ;)

Members online

Latest posts