So many Debbie Downers around here.

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm all for optimism but am also pragmatic. Maybe our defensive performance that past four weeks was a fluke and they will be able to generate a pass rush, wrap up a tackle, or cover a receiver down the middle of the field the next four weeks. Anything is possible and I will GLADLY eat crow on this one. GO PACK!!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
The best advice I can give to the young guys here and in the 'chat' who have blown gaskets weekly is to not watch the game if it's going to make your head blow up.

Anyway, bring on the game. Go Pack! Our guys may be a steaming pile of dog crap right now -- but they're OUR steaming pile of dog crap. :)

I have said that a few times...Never seems to get through to anyone.

I have also said, right now if you go into the game thinking the worse, you wont be so pissed off..

We have members asking how to block the chat window during game days, because they hate seeing the fighting..

So pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee try to respect that others want to be able to enjoy chatting with other people...And if they arent enjoying the chat then it gets horrible for all involved

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I'd commit suicide if I had three wives.

:roflmao: If King Solomon supposedly had 300 wives and concubines, why would they say he was so wise? Everybody knows that women who spend a lot of time together tend to get "in sync". That's a recipe for disaster if you ask me. One is plenty of maintenance for me. ;)

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:roflmao: If King Solomon supposedly had 300 wives and concubines, why would they say he was so wise? Everybody knows that women who spend a lot of time together tend to get "in sync". That's a recipe for disaster if you ask me. One is plenty of maintenance for me. ;)
All I can think is MO Money. :eek:

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
Raiders fans were too dense to feel grief. They just paint themselves up and pretend that a mega-death image will overcome all stupidity.

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have no sympathy for the Redskins fans. They get everything they deserve. If you ever go to a Redskins game as a fan of the visiting team, be careful, it's downright scary. They are awful.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have no sympathy for the Redskins fans. They get everything they deserve. If you ever go to a Redskins game as a fan of the visiting team, be careful, it's downright scary. They are awful.
I got a lot of grief here earlier in the season for saying the same thing about their fans. I'll never go to another game at Fed Ex. I was assaulted by some of their drunk 30 something punks a few years back. Went to the Ravens - Packers game this year and the atmosphere was entirely different.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got a lot of grief here earlier in the season for saying the same thing about their fans. I'll never go to another game at Fed Ex. I was assaulted by some of their drunk 30 something punks a few years back. Went to the Ravens - Packers game this year and the atmosphere was entirely different.

They constantly taunted all game and after, even circled my brother and I and feigned a charge attack. I wish them no success as an NFL team.

I went to the Metrodome in 2009 in Favre's first game against the Packers and it was nothing like that. Taunts and jeers on my way out? Sure...but nothing threatening.

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
I got a lot of grief here earlier in the season for saying the same thing about their fans. I'll never go to another game at Fed Ex.

Shanahan is remembered in KC too. (very dubious taste to this take).

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A good win yesterday for sure.

I haven't been posting here much lately because of the negativity. I don't mind discussing it with folks and even challenging my own assumptions, but you would have thought the world was ending for folks the way a rare losing streak was discussed. I've enjoyed the games a lot more since cutting back on my forum time here.

I think I'll wait out the negative folks a while longer and the eventually come back. This is a great a forum, just too many monkeys jumping on the pile at some times.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts