So I Was Watching Superbowl XLV Yet Once Again........

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
...because who can see it enough? When I said there has to be something wrong with that turf in Dallas. Injury after injury on both sides. Who thinks the NFL should have some kind of investigation on that killer turf?

Packerstud

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I watched it again this morning. Thats what made me check in here!

I really don't think the turf was all that bad. I know we had a lot of injuries but it didn't seem that the field was the cause for most of them.

I actually though the sod in Solider Field was worse. I watched the NFC Title game again last night!

Boy Scout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I watched it again this morning. Thats what made me check in here!

I really don't think the turf was all that bad. I know we had a lot of injuries but it didn't seem that the field was the cause for most of them.

I actually though the sod in Solider Field was worse. I watched the NFC Title game again last night!

Well of course! The Bears play there! Enough said.

zhuch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it is. they should really do something about it. I mean, the number of injuries, COME ON

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wouldn't the NFL have checked out the turf before the game and given it their seal of approval?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So, I was watching the SB XLV again...

You know, the last SB that we won. It was our 4th SB title and a league leading 13th NFL championship.

No, no complain here. Just wanted you all to know that we won the last Super Bowl. That we are the defending World Champions.

That is all.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
...because who can see it enough? When I said there has to be something wrong with that turf in Dallas. Injury after injury on both sides. Who thinks the NFL should have some kind of investigation on that killer turf?
I was at the game and I said that myself, there.
Nobody hit Woodson. He just dove and landed. Crack.
Romo's collar bone was cracked there too, but it was being driven to the turf by a Giant blitzing LB.

That field is hard.

We would have won easily had Woodson not gone down late in the 1st half.

As it was, we got lucky in the end to win.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I had it saved on my time Dish network dvr.

But We got ATT Uverse 2 weeks ago and forgot about it!!

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Watched SB XXXI a few weeks back. Still have never rewatched SB32. Also might still have NFCC vs Carolina. Tapes are holding up better than I expected. Quality is starting to suffer getting blurry. The low res video doesn't help.

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have it 720p 13.5 Mbps on my external HD ;)

It's crazy, I can tell how many laces there are in Woodson's cleats...

Lucky you. I have every playoff game from the 2010 GB season, with the exception of the Wild Card game against the Eagles, in 480p, I got the footage using a DVD recorder. What recorder did you use to get your hi-quality footage? Or, did you rip it from the Blu-Ray DVD?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lucky you. I have every playoff game from the 2010 GB season, with the exception of the Wild Card game against the Eagles, in 480p, I got the footage using a DVD recorder. What recorder did you use to get your hi-quality footage? Or, did you rip it from the Blu-Ray DVD?

None of the above.
PM me if you're really curious.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
the dvd is like the nfl films recap of this past season. it was about an hour and fifteen minutes

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I've watched the full game 15-20 times - recorded on DVD, but not high def. You'd think that after the 4th or 5th time, Woodson and Driver would get their **** together...but nooooooooo.... they get hurt every time. Pack have won each time so that gives us at least 28 NFL Championships.

As for the field, I just thought it looked like a strange turf...and then couldn't figure out why it would be so slick...perhaps the teams were wearing the wrong type of shoe -- I'm sure Jerry Jones had shoes made specifically for the Cowbags where THEY don't slide all over god's creation....

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
OP
OP
greenandgold

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Who has the DVD? And don't tell me it was just high-lites.

Somebody on youtube actually has the whole game minus the commercials up.

I wonder how long before the NFL shuts it down.

But it's too late, I already downloaded it with my Realplayer. It's on my hard drive now.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGfVPfWrFuw]YouTube - ‪NFL 2011 Super Bowl XLV Steelers vs Packers [FULL GAME][HQ]‬‏[/ame]

MackemPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I must have watched SB XLV 10 times since it happened but I still get the same anxiety when they get the ball down by 6 at the end. But every single time our defense has stopped them!

Members online