So I ordered champ gear from nflshop... Maybe? lol

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Along with the rest of the country I think..... I ordered 1 XLV Champ hoodie. And one custom long sleeve tee.(TITLETOWN #13 on the back)
I have yet to get a confirmation email and they still havent taken my money lol
Ordered a diff hoodie from fansedge a min ago. I'm keeping the first one here so it's a race!

Packfan14

Cheesehead
Reaction score
my order went through, but it took 15 minutes with having to go back after a server full message. but i got my conformation 24 hrs later

OP
OP
G0PackG0

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just got the email confirming the custom shirt only... I bet they dont pre make the hoodies due to overhead. Or maybe because it's to hot for hoodies wherever they send the loosers gear lol Fansedge actually has/had Steelers XLV Champ hats for 6.99 lol who buys that really? I guess if a steeler friend was a real pain... Could be funny gag gift.

GWheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
they should donate all the steelers super bowl champ stuff to a third world country
I'm sure they will. In a few years you will see some little kid in some third world country wearing a Steelers Super Bowl Championship t-shirt. Like being poor and hungry isn't enough then he has to wear Steelers loser gear.

OP
OP
G0PackG0

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is that you Starvin Marvin? "click click pop click" Did Sally Struthers make you wear that Steelers XLV Champ shirt Starvin Marvin? "clickclick pop" Oh thats terrible Starvin Marvin. NO thats my potpie! I'm sorry lol

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Is that you Starvin Marvin? "click click pop click" Did Sally Struthers make you wear that Steelers XLV Champ shirt Starvin Marvin? "clickclick pop" Oh thats terrible Starvin Marvin. NO thats my potpie! I'm sorry lol

As much as I hate how the Steelers were, I would laugh more if it was for teh Bears NFC Champs items. Just cause I know some Bears fans that go out that way on vacation and it would probably ruin their whole vacation. LOL

At least it gets used.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah a T shirt, Hoodie, and hat are must buys. I might wait 2 weeks though.

css9450

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As much as I hate how the Steelers were, I would laugh more if it was for teh Bears NFC Champs items.

After the Bears lost to Indianapolis in the SB a few years ago, one of the local news stations here did a report about all the stuff that gets "donated". Hats, shirts, you name it. It was enough to fill a couple big trucks or shipping containers (I suppose its because they print enough of it to get at least some out to as many stores as possible the next day).

Imagine some kid down in Laos or somewhere in his nice new Bears Super Bowl Champs T-shirt!

css9450

Cheesehead
Reaction score
By the way, any idea if/when this stuff will be available in stores? Nothing here in Chicago yet (no surprise) but if I need to cruise up to Racine or someplace this weekend I'll do so.

(I'm wearing my Super Bowl XXXI sweatshirt here at work today!)

OP
OP
G0PackG0

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I called nflshop today as my status has still been in limbo. The sweatshirts have all been re-ordered and are being remade in the states by reebok. Some quality issue. They were not all printed with the Steelers as the winner as I joked with the rep. Told me that all orders within 24 hours of the game ending are being shipped directly from reeboks manufacture site(1 of 3). BONUS for American workers woot!

OP
OP
G0PackG0

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I did pick up the hat today at a local sports store. Not bad for central Ohio. Only cost 20 too.. lol I had a coupon!

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually, that's no joke. The NFL works with World Vision, a great organization which helps all sorts of poor children across the globe. They've been doing it for a while now, donating all those t-shirts and hats to them. When one Seahawks Super Bowl championship shirt got out, the NFL jumped on top of it instantly, they don't want any of these to ever reach the United States.

Here's what I bought:

• Highland Mint Green Bay Packers Super Bowl XLV Champions 24kt Gold Coin
  • Wincraft Green Bay Packers Super Bowl XLV Champions Custom 27x37 Vertical Flag (with "13-Time World Champs" customization)
  • Reebok Green Bay Packers Super Bowl XLV Champions Trophy Collection Hooded Sweatshirt
  • Reebok Green Bay Packers Super Bowl XLV Champions Trophy Collection Hat
  • McArthur Green Bay Packers Super Bowl XLV Champions Trophy Collection Towel
  • NFL Green Bay Packers Super Bowl XLV Championship Way T-Shirt
  • Reebok Green Bay Packers Super Bowl XLV Champions Roster T-Shirt
  • Reebok Green Bay Packers Super Bowl XLV Champions Trophy Collection T-Shirt
  • Reebok Green Bay Packers Aaron Rodgers Super Bowl XLV MVP T-Shirt
  • Reebok Green Bay Packers Super Bowl XLV Champions Knit Hat
I saved the DVD for the Sports Illustrated package, as I figure when I want to renew SI, I'll get the Packers package with the DVD, book and football.

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol yeah. BEARS NFC champs and Steelers XLV champs... Alternate reality or just Cambodia?

I oughta take a plane to Namibia and find myself two "Chicago Bears 2010 NFC Champions" t-shirts to give to two of my friends who are Chicago Bears fans. It'd be a nice reminder of what could've been when they get into counseling to cure their sports-related depression.

Then, I'll replace them with those "Green Bay Packers 2010 World Champions" t-shirts, so not only am I doing a good deed, but I'm letting them know who the real winners are. Don't want a third-world country think that the Chicago Bears won the Super Bowl.

:chisux::chisux::chisux::chisux::chisux:

BigBayBlues

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After the Bears lost to Indianapolis in the SB a few years ago, one of the local news stations here did a report about all the stuff that gets "donated". Hats, shirts, you name it. It was enough to fill a couple big trucks or shipping containers (I suppose its because they print enough of it to get at least some out to as many stores as possible the next day).

Imagine some kid down in Laos or somewhere in his nice new Bears Super Bowl Champs T-shirt!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
G0PackG0

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just got the shipping confirmation this morning lol. Figures I pay for 2nd day and they ship it on a friday.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I plan on ordering one of the jerseys with the Super Bowl logo stitched on the side of it.

I wish I had the money to splurge right now and buy some more stuff, but paying bills and buying meds has been locking me down recently :drag:

OP
OP
G0PackG0

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I bought a Steelers XLV champ shirt yesterday at a finish line shoe store for 2$. Cant wait to give my steeler jerk uncle his birthday present :>

GWheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I looked today at my order at it still says "awaiting for inventory" which probably means 2-3 weeks.:dontknow:

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
This has me wondering when we get to see our Super Bowl rings, i know it's early but I can't wait, those rings always look so killer!

Members online

Latest posts