So I’ve watched Some Media Hype

TDF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know it’s a big game tonight, so I’ve watched a little media coverage and it looks like most think the 49ers are king of the world? Do they know the strength of schedule of the 49ers is one of the weakest in the league to this point? Do they know their biggest wins were over the Rams and Panthers? It’s a nice record to beat who you are given, but from here on out it gets real in old SanFran.
A win tonight would be huge for the Packers and home field, but also a loss wouldn’t be the end of the world either. As Rodgers said this week, “We will probably have to beat them once out there this year, it might as well be this week” Go Pack!

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know it’s a big game tonight, so I’ve watched a little media coverage and it looks like most think the 49ers are king of the world? Do they know the strength of schedule of the 49ers is one of the weakest in the league to this point? Do they know their biggest wins were over the Rams and Panthers? It’s a nice record to beat who you are given, but from here on out it gets real in old SanFran.
A win tonight would be huge for the Packers and home field, but also a loss wouldn’t be the end of the world either. As Rodgers said this week, “We will probably have to beat them once out there this year, it might as well be this week” Go Pack!
It is a HUGE game....if z smith is healthy look out

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard a lot of rhetoric the last couple weeks from posters saying the 49ers haven't played anybody, strength of schedule is weak, they're not that good, etc. etc.

Perhaps those people should have been more worried about the quality of the Green Bay Packers than the San Francisco 49ers. The 49ers don't seem to need our concern for their strength of schedule.

Members online

Latest posts